underactive thyroid and vitamin d deficient....

mummywannab

Reaction score
hiya everyone.

i have been ttc #5 for over a yr now, i didnt have much problem concieving the others, but have since been diagnosed with hypothyroid, which i have struggled to stabilise just as it gets into "normal" ranges it shoots of the chart again!!!!!! i have also been diagnosed vit d deficient, which again am strugglin to brings levels back up!!!!

i am currently on 200mg of thyroxine and 2400iu vit d a day....

my cycle varys between 6-8 weeks

what is the most annoying though is how my body seems to enjoy teasin me....i will get sore boobs when i get 4 weeks past last cycle. and they will stay that way till i bleed. (sorry dont no the terms/abbs to use)

in the past week 2 ppl have told me they r expecting. 1 by accident had no intention of having anymore!!!! the other only 4 mths ago havin a son....and cant cope with him....second is livin with me, she doesnt even wake upto him at night...she is also a serial moaner....everything hurts and makes her sick and whatever else she can think of....(sorry not very keen on this girl) she annoys the hell out of me.....
anyway.....
went docs some blood tests been done, hubby sample done....lol....with the possibility of a refferal being done...but am really struggling with wether it gonna do any good when i do know that alot of it is gonna be down to me and my failin body.......
up untill now i havent gave gettin pregnant much thought, but just lately it seems to me that all the idiots who carnt cope or are irresponsible are gettin the biggest gift ppl can have.....
part of me is happy for them but a bigger part is like "y not me"?

i no this is long, and am sorry for the rant, just need to clear some of my head....has any1 with thyroid and vit d problems ever had success story and if so how long did it take.....?

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 11 years ago. I've had 3 kids, but have gone through infertility twice. I'm now on cycle #24. I highly doubt that my thyroid is playing a role in infetility as my levels have been pretty decent.

hi thanks for replyin, my thyroid doesnt stay settled for long, which is why i think alot of it boils down to that, but am still tryin and still doin everything i can to make my body work right, and tryin to stay as positive as possible..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->