undeserving...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
please tell me im not a freak...
every time i look at Rhiannon recently (especially whilst she is sleeping) i always think i dont deserve her.. she is way to perfect and pretty to be mine..
i always feel like im going to screw her life up what ever i do...

how the hell did i ever get to be in charge of someone so precious?

its scaring the hell outta me...im in tears writting this as its upsetting me so much :(

Welshy you are doing a great job! I often wonder how I ended up with a lovely son, but just consider myself blessed - and you should too!

You are NOT a freak, I'm sure we will all make mistakes as parents, but the fact that you do the best you can for your baby is proof enough that you aren't going to screw it up!

Have faith in yourself and don't forget to enjoy your baby!
:hug:

Hey hun I didnt want to read & run. I dont really know what to say other than you are a fantastic mother, you're caring and always want whats best for your little girl.

I dont want to offend you but.. Do you think you could be depressed? Post Natal depression isnt just withdrawl from your baby, it can affect you many different ways. Perhaps you should pop along to your docs for a chat.

x

awe she's lovely, you may just been having an attack of the baby blues, or it maybe mild pnd. Mention it to you health visitor who can help you

:hugs: aww hun I have to say I feel exactly the same, its like its all too good to be true and that I dont deserve them:cry:

hun you are obviously a good mum or you wouldnt care so much, if Rhiannon grows up to be as nice as you the world will be lucky:hugs:

xoxoxo

I feel the exact same way. I'm not sure HOW Charlotte ended up in my care..she's too beautiful and perfect...I'm scared I'll ruin her! I'm sure we'll all do fine, but it's SCARY! :hugs:

You know what? I feel the same, my daughter is nearly 3. But you are giving her what she needs most, you, love. Everything else, that's not important.

YOU ARE NOT A FREAK!!!!! I am excatly the same and remember one of mine is 10 years old, actually it was only yesterday that my hubby pointed out I have a habit of saying "how did I get two such beautiful kids" he said I say it in a way like I dont deserve them, and some times I feel like I dont. So dont you worry hun I am sure you are doing a great job and of course you deserve her. I think every mother goes through this at some stage thinking what if I mess his/her life up. It is normal . She is a beautiful baby and it is obvious that mummy loves her very very much xx

She wouldn't be so perfect and pretty if it wasn't for you! You spent nine months growing her inside you so why shouldn't you get the reward of a beautiful baby at the end.

I think the fact you wrote this message shows your caring and loving. I don't know you but i bet your doing a cracking job of bring up your little girl. As Ratty says she wouldn't be who she is if it wasn't for you.. there a big chunk of you inside her! she can't go wong with that..

h x

I think everyone gets like this now and then..Loved up moments..with wee butterfly feelings in your tummy :) when you get that huge sudden gush of love and fear! Your doing great, shes a happy and healthy looking little girl xx

thank you so much to everyone for replying...
think im going to have to get a grip of myself..

i just want to do what best for her, ALL the time.. but i know being a parent comes with making mistakes, im just scared of making the wrong ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->