unexpectedly back!

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Im Gwen, got my surprise BFP this morning which im in total shock about, Im 37 and think about roughly five weeks in with baby no.2.

Trying to let it sink in as DF and I were WTT, guess we're not waiting anymore! lol...

Really nervous about being back! :wacko:

xx

Hi there... I am also 37 with a surprise pregnancy on my hands... :)

Congrats to both of you!!

Congratulations ;-) I'm 30 an I'm also back here with a surprise bfp for #2 xxx

Congratulations! I also had a surprise BFP we were meant to start trying this month but I came off the pill in May and we were ahem a bit lax in the contraceptive department last month..have got my head around it but it was a bit of a shock to begin with! You will be fine ☺️

Congratulations!

Ours was a complete surprise, too! We have been trying for 4 years now, even had some fertility treatments. I had completely given up and was expecting Aunt Flo instead of a BFP!

Thanks ladies, starting to get used to the idea now, think was more in shock yesterday. :wacko: Booked in to see the doctor tomorrow and then the long wait till 12 week scan..

xx

Texas our story is the same!! We had been trying for 4 years, went through multiple rounds of drugs and injections and even 2 IUI's that failed. We stopped "trying", but were just lax about trying I guess, like I still had the thought in my head but we were saving for IVF or more IUI's and we got the surprise on Aug. 10th.

After 4 years of trying and to have it just happen seems like it's too good to be true, but so far, I am definitely pregnant! First appt is next tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->