unhealthy cervix

bunny85

mum of 2boy n 1 on th way
Reaction score
Hello there
Well i was preganat with my lo one of the doctors who checked me told me my cervix looked very unhealthy and she wasnt happy so told me after i have baby i need a smear test so i went to my nurse and have it done last week the nurse wasnt happy so called the female doctor in to have a little look and she told me again it looked very unheathly and that the cell are on the outside it looks very thin and breakable but very swollen so they did my smear then tested me for any infections... i went back into my gp yesterday to be told i havent got any infections but i have to see a gynecologist in the next two weeks but i have also got a very swollen gland in my groin which ive had for a year now so i also have to have blood tests done on monday... has anyone had anything like this because to put it one way im crapping myself that it is something bad... i havent really got anyone i can talk to about this because my oh lost his dad to cancer last dec so he doesnt want to talk about it and my parents are big worries and i dont want to let them know im worried iykwim has anyone had anything like this and it was nothing to worry about????

havent had or heard anything like that hun, but just wanted to let you know that you can talk to me if you just want to talk or anything. lots of luck, hope everything is fine. <<HUGS>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->