Unique boy names

AmberR

Reaction score
I need help finding a unique boy name! I tend to like more old fashioned names also, but not common ones! We have a DS named Leon.

Last edited:
Edgar
Toby

Maybe a bit too old fashioned?

Henry
Alexander
Jack
Jimny
Edward
Timmy
Tommy
Lucas
Lewis
Reuben

I need help finding a unique boy name! I tend to like more old fashioned names also, but not common ones! We have a DS named Leon.

I don't know if you're still looking for names, but I had a mechanic named Walter (in his thirties) who loved his name and is one of the best and most honest mechanics I know, and a co-worker named Clyde who is absolutely the sweetest man on Earth.

I work with someone who named their boy Cornelius x

Thank you for all the suggestions ladies! We have a list going but haven't decided yet.

Any other suggestions? DH and I can't seem to find a name we both like!

My sons are
Hayden
Hudson
Harley
Hale
Hawkin
Hanson
Hutchinson

How about
George
Luis
Theo
Paul
James
Christian
Bennet

Thank you for all the suggestions! I love many of the names but have friends with kids with many of those names. I think we have settled on Emmett or Everett.... now just waiting for the little guy to make his appearance!

I like both of those, although I think Emmett has the lead for me.

I recently came across Artemi/Artemy not sure it fits your criteria

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->