Unique girls names

Quincy is one of my favorites for a girl. I also like Leila and Eleanor.

I love Aurora (DH won't let me use it), I really wanted to called the girls Aurora and Anais but we are looking to go with Anais Rose and Aurelia Ivy.

He is now trying to get me to change mins to use the name Rose as 1st name :wacko:

I have a little girl called Briar and I am so glad i chose it, it suits her perfectly and I have not come accross another Briar yet :thumbup:

Other names:

Wren
Elora / Alora
Viola
Lenor (although obviously linked to washing powder)

xx

Lovely choices :)
I wanted Briar too but OH vetoed it. So we added Blair instead.

Not a new name to add but just had to say I love peyton, my oh would never agree to it but I think it's beautiful.

These were two of my top names that I thought sounded nice with Quinn :)

Arloe / Arlow - my all time fav

And

Isla - this one is getting popular where I am from.

I love Peyton but it's quite popular here now. Nova is a really cute name and sounds nice with Quinn.

Thanks ladies. I think we've made a shortlist of:

Aurora
Peyton
Snow
Juno
Mila
Jovi

Quinn has picked Juno ;)

I have some suggestions: Thea or Hettie or Beatrix? (All names of my nieces!)

On your list I like Aurora and Mila. Am not keen on Juno only because the film was so annoying lol

My friend who is also pregnant is using Romilly which I thought was unusual and lovely too x

I think Brooke sounds lovely with Quinn.

I would love to call my daughter Brooke but her last name is Brookes :-( xx

I have some suggestions: Thea or Hettie or Beatrix? (All names of my nieces!)

On your list I like Aurora and Mila. Am not keen on Juno only because the film was so annoying lol

My friend who is also pregnant is using Romilly which I thought was unusual and lovely too x

Beatrix and Romilly are on our list but more likely to be used as middle names.
When OH suggested Juno I instantly said no, as everyone will think of the film, but it's actually the name of a roman goddess, so it swayed me slightly.

I like Aurora but OH isn't keen. I really want to use it incase we don't have anymore girls and I don't get the chance but that's not really reason enough to use it!

This may have already been mentioned, but what about India/Indiana/Indie? That would be so cute <3 I love India nn Indie.

Or:
Quinn & Maeve
Quinn & Holland
Quinn & Ireland

We considered Indiana but would prefer a name that can't be shortened/nicknamed.

I don't like Peyton... it sounds so preppy.
I like Mila.... and Luna is actually my favourite name right now.
Holland is nice (someone mentioned it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->