United States Due Dates 2009 *UPDATED 2 BIRTHS!*

I must have preggy brain because at first I didn't even notice the link to here from the other thread. Anyway! September 13th from WI.

updated :yipee:

look over the dates, locations, spelling and if I messed up please feel free to tell me.

I think you missed mine... April 29th... Louisiana... Will have a baby boy

sorry, I erased the half the list by mistake. Then when I was re-editing it, I added the color... anyhow fixed it! lol I recall adding you the first time because two of you had the same EDD... :)

added ya! I just noticed we have no July Babies listed yet! ;) I have to skip around to the other places I posted this list and see if people put information on those threads not the main one here... :yipee:

sorry, I erased the half the list by mistake. Then when I was re-editing it, I added the color... anyhow fixed it! lol I recall adding you the first time because two of you had the same EDD... :)

Not sure if I'm doing this right or not?? lol.. But I wanted to tell you thanks and that it's ok.. I didn't want you to think I was being rude. lol.. Nice thread though...

ah crap- I didn't mention what I was having- a little boy!

Not sure if I'm doing this right or not?? lol.. But I wanted to tell you thanks and that it's ok.. I didn't want you to think I was being rude. lol.. Nice thread though...

:hugs: no not rude at all. :) I was in horror when I clicked save and then it showed half of the list! :dohh: Since then I keep an edited back up copy in my journal! :yipee:

ah crap- I didn't mention what I was having- a little boy!

I was not sure ;) I saw the ticker was a blue color... I did not want to assume lol.... ok adding a boy to your name. :blue:

updating now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->