University (and college) WTT Group

kittylady

Mother of 3, due #4
Reaction score
OK I have noticed a lot of uni students and a few other people in education who are WTT so I thought we could have a kind of support group to keep each other going with the agonizing wait. :winkwink:

Just an idea...

So lets say something about each other:

Studying:
Year:

eg.

Studying: Law
Year: Second

kittylady

Lol your example is meee!!! :D

So after degree, got a year on the LPC and a 10ish grand bankloan debt to pay off... Then two years paid training... then qualification!

After qualification, (hopefully) wedding and ttc... four years to go... :cry:

Lool too awesome :D What units do you have this year? I'm doing Land, EU, Family and Employment ^.^
Which career path are you looking to go down? xx

I'm doing Land, Introduction to international law, and Law,science and society

Hello! I'm new to BnB, WTT until after I've finished uni and have a steady job :)
I'm studying English at the moment, in my first year.

Hiya!

I'm in my third (final) year of my PhD in Nursing but I don't finish until September. Been married for a little over two years now and hopefully ttc december/january.

Nice to meet you all!!

:)

Hey Ladies...

3rd Year
Accounting... (Snore)

Im going back to do a PGCE in a years time I think. :D

xxxx

Ooooh, great thread..Im joining :thumbup:

Studying: NVQ Level 2 business and administration, but ive done 4 years of college altogether but different courses lol!
Year: On my last year, leave for good in June 2010 :D

I'm glad to know Im not alone, university (and education in general) is very career orientated and people tend to think your mad if you even mention having a baby or a family. Or they talk about it as if its a million years away.

Lets support each other through this time :thumbup:

Great idea! I am currently on a 1 year Access course which finishes in July then i'm off to Uni in September to study Psychology for 3 years.

Im a bit different to you lot, im going back to college and uni because im waiting. Im hoping to do an access course in september and then go on to uni to do midwifery.

I'm on maternity leave just now but I am going back to uni in September for another 2 years to do operation department practicioning then need to get a job so will be 2012/2013 before I ttc...seems like forever away!

Well, im in a class where the majority are married with kids..Mind you im pretty good friends with some of them but it does make me feel really left out when they start talkin about their kids growing or their wedding days..and im like..Thats year away for me :rofl: lol

hi ladies brilliant thread Im in my third and final year of my degree in Education and Early childhood education BA Hons cannot wait until may when it will all be over but in the mean time looking for jobs in education to start in september and hopefully be in the job for a year or so then ttc but the wait is so annoying and far off all my firends have had or or having babies its not fair but i just keep telling myself its all for a reason and at least all you ladies are in the same boat so theres my story keep in touch xx :)

I belong here too! :D I'm in first year doing pharmacy. Will be ttc in 2014-ish :)

Good luck ladies, it WILL go fast! I was WTT through university and began TTC in my last semester. I had bad morning sickness during my last final exam :nope: :blush:

Great to meet everyone who's still wtt. I'm 30 and been married for over two years now so a lot of my friends are having babies already, very difficult to wait but hopefully we'll be trying in about a year! We have the added complication that we're moving back to Canada (currently in UK) so need to know what my job/mat leave situation is going to be like, too.

Aliss, I hope you're right and it does go fast! Thanks for the encouragement!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->