Unplanned, very quick, home birth of Alden Hugh.

WOW, what an amazing birth story, huge congrats and thanks for sharing.

xxx

Twig I just found your story! FABULOUS!!! Thanks for sharing! And congrats again!

Congrats hunnie, gorgeous little boy well done to you and ur family xx

Oh wow well done :D your story sounds very similar to mine, i had planned to give birth at the hospital because i wanted medical staff and drugs :haha: but my lo was in such a rush and i had him at home with no pain relief. I didn't even get any paracetamol either as i was going to take some before we go to hospital :dohh:

If i have another (have yet to convince OH) :winkwink: then i will definately consider another home birth and drug free as possible.

You did very well and i think it's nice not to go hospital or stay in there so you can spend your first night at home with all your family :cloud9: congrats :)

Thanks ladies :) haha I wandered why Alden's birth story was suddenly at the top again. He's one next week and still hasn't stopped doing things speedy. He's now walking, talking and a little boy who gets into everything :)

I was literally grabbing my scarf in my hands while reading this - what a tense story and what a lovely conclusion to it (not to mention a very cute one :) ) Congratulations to all of you and go you! I don't think I could be half this brave in the same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->