Unplanned.....

lisyloo

Pregnant with number 3!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly I apologise if I have posted in the wrong place.

So here's my story....

I'm on cerazette (pop pill) I have three beautiful little girls and wasn't planning on having anymore children, however, I had an ear infection last week and I was put on amoxicillin. I had a awful reaction to the medicine and had to stop taking it after two days. Whilst I was struggling with the reaction I had forgotten to take my pill two days in a row....I wasn't too worried straight away as I've missed one in the past and been ok but, this time, hubby had been away and came home on the third day and we did the deed before I remembered to take the third day's pill so technically I missed three lots but took the third on after I realised. Anyway I started to think, what if the fact that I had been on antibiotics AND missed 2/3 pills and the fact that we had not 'done anything' for so long due to him being away then doing so on the night he returned! What if I got caught?! So anyway today is the 7th day since we did the deed and I had some internet cheapie tests in the cupboard so I did one just a few minutes ago and I'm sure I see a really faint line...I know it's probably too early to tell but I'm so scared I don't think I could cope with another baby how would we manage???!! I can't even bare to tell hubby I feel so incredibly stupid I should know by now how it all works I was so excited to have hubby home and getting over being so poorly that I just didn't think and now all is calmed down it's dawned on me. I've just been offered a little job aswell so it's really bad timing too but I love my babies so much I could never have an abortion but I feel so so stupid and irresponsible :(

I can't upload a picture of the test to see what anyone thinks because it's on my phone and I think it's too large because it keeps getting an error message. I know that it is still ever so early to tell properly and if I am I know it will get darker as the days go on but I'm so desperate to know one way or another!

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies xxx

7 days after dtd is really really early for even a faint line..lets say you dtd on the day of ov it'd make you 6dpo maximum. Was the test reliable? Internet cheapies are notorious for shadow lines! Id leave it at least a few more days and confirm with a frer. If a line comes up then we can cross that bridge when we come to it xx

Hi,

Thanks for relplying, hopefully it is just a shadow line , I knew it was super early but I got good early results with my last baby so thought I'd see but being realistic I will wait as long as I can to test again it's just so nerve racking! Xx

I can imagine. I think I'd be pulling my hair out too. Please let me know how it goes and I'll think some bfn thoughts for you xx

Don't worry yourself to much and you'll love this baby if there is one as much as your other beautiful babies mind you it is hard work xx let is know how it turns out xx
Best of luck either way xx t happens to us all x I am expecting baby number three and it was a totall surprise but the way I look at it I could be ill or something so chin up xxxxx

As girlinyork said 7days after is quite soon for a line especially on an ic. All you have to do is look at the poas thread in preg test section and youll see how unreliable they are for most.
I would wait a few more days...possibly another week or so and test using a frer.
Hope you get which ever answer you need xx

I agree with all the pp that 7 days is quite early but either way it sounds as if you know that you'll keep the baby if it really is positive. I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with my third which has happened much sooner than I planned and I have to admit I'm not excited by it at all which makes me feel awful admitting. I'm to preoccupied thinking of money worries and how we'll cope with 3 children, 2 of which will be close together. I know I'll feel differently when the baby is here but at the minute I'm just too stressed.

Thanks for all the replies, I still feel really stupid and irresponsible. I know I will love the baby but it's all the practicalities, I mean we are fortunate enough to have a big 7 seater car and space at home would be tight but manageable but it's just all the financial extras etc and hubby is adamant he doesn't want anymore children do I can't imagine what he will say if I am. I'm not mentioning anything to him until I know for sure. I will test again in a few days but feeling twinges in tummy and peeing so much but hopefully it's just my body playing tricks on me. Also before if I've ever missed a pill I've always had a bleed after and this time I havent!
I'll keep you all posted, thanks again xx

It took me two weeks to get the courage to tell my oh and his response was so laid back, in fairness we had already talked about having more children but most definitely not now. Good luck either way x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->