Unplugging stuff

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well believe it or not, my little smartie pants has discovered how to unplug stuff... He pulls really hard on the wire and it pops out. (For those of you UK ladies, our outlets in the wall are really different and it's much easier to unplug thing than it is in the UK :dohh:

This is quite dangerous... What should I do? I can't really not leave anything plugged can I?! Crap:dohh:

Wow, I am really unsure about what to do. I just bought outlet covers and put them on, because Valerie was touching the outlet, but she hasn't been unplugging stuff. Is there a way you can move furniture to cover the outlet? Or just put something in front it, until he forgets about it? What a clever little boy! :)

Wow, I am really unsure about what to do. I just bought outlet covers and put them on, because Valerie was touching the outlet, but she hasn't been unplugging stuff. Is there a way you can move furniture to cover the outlet? Or just put something in front it, until he forgets about it? What a clever little boy! :)

Most of my furniture covers the outlets, but he still manage to find one that has a way of getting to it. He only manage to unplug the tiny stuff like lamps etc because they only have 2 things sticking out (if you know what I mean)

I think I found something actually some covers that you replace (not that you put in) they slide when something is pulled out. wonder if it works properly though?

You'll have to let us know if they work. Sounds like you have a smart boy on your hands!

You'll have to let us know if they work. Sounds like you have a smart boy on your hands!

He's like daddy... My MIL told me my husband would sneak some of his dad's tools and screwdrivers in the house when he was 3 then he would unscrew everything that had screws :shock: and take the tv apart, radios etc. :shock: I really hope Josh won't be has bad! :dohh:

:rofl: I'm not sure if Stan was bad or not but apparently I had a thing for butter, peanut butter, and children medication. At 2 I could climb the cabinets to get them off the top of the fridge and would sit there with a big tablespoon and eat the butter/peanut butter. And apparently childproof caps weren't so childproof :rofl: :rofl:

All i seem to do is run round all day telling noah 'Don't play with plug sockets' He unplugs things and if there's nothing to plug in he'll drag something like the fan or shredder over to plug it in!!!!

:rofl: I'm not sure if Stan was bad or not but apparently I had a thing for butter, peanut butter, and children medication. At 2 I could climb the cabinets to get them off the top of the fridge and would sit there with a big tablespoon and eat the butter/peanut butter. And apparently childproof caps weren't so childproof :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I was about 2.5 my mom had left the shopping on the table, I got a chair, climbed on it and got the brand new vaseline jar she had bought... I decided to play hairdresser with my dolls and myself, I ''washed'' all of their hairs with vaseline and mines too. lol :lol: oh I bet my mom wasn't very pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->