• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unsure what to do?

zoe6660

Reaction score
I had GD in my first pregnancy I manage to control with diet and now I'm six weeks pregnant I'm tired like before and I'm eatting better but I don't know if they take me serious if I phone doctors I'm frighten of getting it again and it's an high chance I would have it again any advice please x

No advice I'm afraid but watching with interest as I have GD now, with my first and definitely want a second child in the future! So using you as a bit of a guinea pig I'm afraid :/ really hope it is all ok for you xxxxx

Lol I will phone doctors and ask tomorrow x

I've never had it before this pregnancy (they think it has to do with my age) anyhow they suspected I had it early on around 10/11 weeks so I was proactive about it until I started testing my blood sugars at 14 weeks. I just ate like I had it.

I had it by 24 weeks with my first. Was told i had a higher chance with next pregnancy and you tend to get it earlier but i wasnt diagnosed until 30 weeks this time i passed when tested and 24 and 28 week but failed the 3rd time they tested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->