Unsure!

Star_Cossed

Reaction score
Hey ladies :flower:

I just wanted to ask your opinions on my situation. It's a long story but I'll try and cut it down! lol

Me and my bf have been using the withdrawal method and he hasn't pulled out 4 times in the last 2 months, we are aware of the risk of this method but we agree that if it happens, it happens. (Hope that doesn't come across wrong! I'm sure you know what I mean)

I have irregular periods and had one on the 2nd of June 2011 for 5 days and then had another period on the 9th of July 2011 although it was for 5 days as before, it seemed different, I wont go into detail but it seemed lighter, the night I had light AF (9th July) I had unprotected sex which was also one of the times my bf didn't pull out. The bleeding finished on the 14th of July, normally I find I stop then later that night or the next day I bleed a little more then it finishes but this time when I stopped, I never bled again.

On Monday the 18th of July my lower back was killing and later that night I was boiling to the point of my bf commenting on how red I was lol the next morning at 4:30am I woke up (19th) feeling so dodgy but stayed in bed till 5am, I sat up and bf asked if I was ok and I told him I feel sick so as he ran for a bucket I grabbed the rubbish bag and was badly sick it was horrible!! It happened a few times that day and I just slept most of the time as I felt so nauseous and my head was pounding. The next day (20th) I felt better but still nauseous and my headache was still there, I noticed I had light brown blood mixed in with my discharge (Sorry TMI) and it was very small amounts for that day and the next, I haven't seen it since.

I took a test that first night (20th) which was negative.

Ever since that Monday I have had a terrible headache that comes and goes very often, I feel knackered more, I have noticed a change in my appetite, I have the worst heartburn, I feel sick to my stomach which can only be described as a mix of travel sickness, really bad nerves and a stinking hangover!! I keep bringing up a little sick which is horrible lol sorry!

I went to the doctors on 26th and she told me blood tests aren't as accurate :shrug: also that they don't do the tests any longer so I'd have to go to a clinic that only opens on Thursdays. Told me to wait a week and go test.

Over the week my stomach has become so bloated and feels different, my jeans feel tighter yet my hips haven't got any extra fat! (I notice weight gain on my hips/back) I also noticed I had lost my back fat but my chest had increased an inch in size as I've been measuring to track my weight. I can see my ribs more than I've ever seen, not horribly just the grooves lol and I swear it looks as if my rib cage had expanded a little! I breath in and notice my shape is different to before!! :shrug:

I've felt dull cramps and wearing my jeans feels like an unpleasant pressure, it's quite uncomfortable. Oh and also something really weird I've noticed, my boobs have been really itchy and slightly bigger :huh: is that just me or does that normally happen?

I think I've got it all written down lool sorry for the long story I just wanted a few opinions, if I haven't made things clear please ask and I'll do my best to explain!

Thank you all!

Baby Dust To All TTC!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back