Unusual cycle, anyone want to weigh in?

groovinmonkey

Reaction score
I am a little confused about my last cycle - which may still be the current cycle based on one adjustment. (two charts attached)

If you look at my April 21 chart, it seems that my O was pretty apparent. I started spotting on 8dpo, very lightly and not consistently. On 9dpo, the spotting was heavier, but not a "flow," bright red, with no clotting. On 10dpo, it was a little heavier still, but hard to tell between spotting and a light flow. I finally used a T, but when removed it was mostly empty with some brown blood on the tip. The following 2 days I had very minor spotting, mostly pink or orange if it was there at all when I wiped. Today there has been nothing.

If you look at my temperatures, you can see that since 2dpo, I never dropped below my baseline temp, including during and after the spotting.

My typical flow is day 1 light, day 2-3/4 heavy, day 3/4 light/remnants. Clearly what I experienced this month is unusual.

Final oddity - earlier I mentioned that on 9dpo I could not decide if I had spotting or a light flow. In the charts attached, I put light. When I put spotting on 9dpo, FF recalculated my chart to say I never ovulated! So confusing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/403ae8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Could be the surge in hormones just before you ov, can be normal to have some bleeding 1 to 3 days before you ov... Sounds to me what that is! How many days are you now since then? If you bleed again at about 14 days it should be your period and it most likely was ov!

It's really hard to tell, but it might have been implantation bleeding, rather than a period, so I'd take a pregnancy test just to see. A lot of your temps are open circles though, so they may not be completely reliable, were you temping at different times?

Palladium - Yes, I wish I had less open circles, but for some reason my waking pattern was all over the place! But, it was usually within an hour or two of the set time.

I took a HPT about a week ago, and it was negative (this was the day before the spotting began). I've been thinking about taking another just in case.

I'd say take another test to make sure, and if its negative maybe see your doc for a blood test if your temps are still up in a few more days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->