Unusual period after miscarriage.

estewart88

1 Angel
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage at the end of March and the bleeding lasted for almost 2 weeks. On May 3rd I got my first period since the miscarriage which was just like any other period I've had in the past. There was nothing unusual about it other than getting no cramps as I usually get very bad period pains. I got my next period on Wednesday and on the first day again I had no cramps. However, yesterday I started getting mild cramps and also noticed some small blood clots and tissue, similar to what I had during miscarriage but just not as much. And sorry for TMI but it also had the same bad smell that the blood during miscarriage had. I'd like to add that I've never had any blood clots during any period before in my life, this is the first time it's happened besides the miscarriage. Is this anything to worry about or can it be normal after a miscarriage? It's just strange since my first period was so normal but this one isn't.

After my first period my partner and I only had sex twice due to him being away and us NTNP anyway. The first time was 1 week before O and the second was 8 days after O so I thought it would be unlikely I got pregnant but is there a chance that maybe I did but am now miscarrying again? I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it showed negative so I'm really thinking this isn't the case but really not sure?

Sorry I don't have much advice apart from I've always experience clotting when on my period, I'd be a bit freaked if one day I didnt have it to be honest lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->