• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unusual spotting in need of advice

Ctomino

Reaction score
Its day one of AF but I only spotted a bit then no more bleeding for the rest of the day this isnt a normal occurrence for me....has this happened to anyone else could I still possibly be pregnant at all? Or am I just grasping for hope? Any advice is appreciated

Sounds like implantation
Have you had implantation bleeding before? I still haven't really started bleeding yet again earlier today I spotted a bit but still no AF should I take a test or wait a couple days to see what's goin on?

Nothing wrong with taking a test! If it's negative but your flow doesn't pick up, I'd take another just to be safe a few days later.

If nothing after that, then make an appointment with your doc just to make sure everything is fine. I've had a couple of cycles like that and it was because I hadn't ovulated the cycle before and my lining was super thin. I mean super. But I have PCOS and a history of amenorrhea, so it's not normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->