unusual stuff before NTNP...a lil TMI

Cntrygal

Reaction score
Not sure what's going on with me. DH and I will start NTNP the end of the month. We've used the POM almost exclusively for 8 years with no oops. I went to the bathroom just a bit ago and had what looked like spotting on my underwear and a small amount of brownish blood when I wiped. I'm on CD 18 and my cycles are all right around 30 days so it can't be AF. I've never had spotting before. If we had already been actively trying I would think maybe it's implantation bleeding and cross my fingers, but we haven't been. Is spotting just something that happens randomly sometimes? :shrug:

My only other "symptoms" was: one day last week I was nauseous, but was gone the next and hasn't returned. Thur at lunch I was so hungry I thought I could eat a horse. On Friday I had a pretty sharp pain in my lower stomach off and on for just a bit and then it was gone. Right now I feel a little pressure in my lower stomach, but that could totally be my mind playing tricks on me.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

I wouldn't be concerned about the symptoms from last week. Up until implantation, the body doesn't know that it's pregnant, so you won't have any signs that can be attributed to pregnancy until after implantation. So even if the bleeding now is IB, the things from last week are unrelated.

Implantation usually occurs a week to a week and a half after ovulation, so it would be pretty early for that - not impossible or anything though!

Could your symptoms be ovulation related? Or, sorry to get personal, but could the bleeding be from sex? Sometimes it happens to me when DH goes particularly deep.

I honestly don't think it's IB or that I'm pregnant. We DTD last night but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I don't track my O so it is completely possible that is the case. I didn't realize it was common to bleed a little b/c of O.

I swear, if/when I have a girl I am sitting her down with a tub of ice cream and giving her the low down on all this stuff. Not knowing the in's and out's is aggravating! Well, after I learn all the in's and out's. Ha!

I don't think it's common, but I've heard of people attributing mid-cycle spotting to that before. No idea if it's the actual cause or not, though! it was more the sharp pain and/or pressure that might be O related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->