Upcoming Caesareans ! Post your Dates!

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flow:
so glad we finally have this forum!

If you know your upcoming caesarean date, post it here, along with :pink: :blue: or :yellow: and i will add you to the list!​

I am due 21st feb but having my caesarean at 40+2 on the 23rd february due to a previous section !​

:cloud9: FEBRUARY :cloud9:
LMAC - FEBRUARY 14th 39 weeks :yellow:
TIGER - FEBRUARY 23rd 40+2 :pink: due to previous caesarean
KELLYC75- FEBRUARY 24th 39+1 :pink: due to previous caesarean

:cloud9: MARCH :cloud9:
SAOIRSECIAN- MARCH 14th 39+1 :blue: previous caesarean
LEOS_TRY - MARCH 12th 39+2 :blue:
:cloud9: APRIL :cloud9:
WILDFIRE81- APRIL 9th :blue:
SUSAN36 - APRIL :blue:

:cloud9: MAY :cloud9:
BABYTIMEAGAIN- MAY 38 weeks :yellow:
TUNECHISMUM- MAY 29th

Hiya Tiger, great idea :thumbup:

Im due 1st March with a :pink: bundle

Having my Csection the day after you, I will be 39+1 ~ 24th Feb :baby:

:happydance: im so excited for both of us !
adding you to OP now

I dont have a date yet but Ive noticed that you ladies have been booked for 39 weeks yet my consultant said on Tuesday that he will be booking me at 38weeks...is this too early ??
Im due the 27th May and Im team:yellow:

hi i dont have my date yet but it will be in april . can i ask when did you ladies get your date?

im am due on the 20th of march and i am having my section on the 14th of march im so excited now i cant wait to meet my baby boy and he will be number 3 for me...

I'm due March 17th, c-section is scheduled for March 12th.

ok ive edited the OP :dance:
can everyone please just take a look and let me know if anything needs correcting or what colour bump you have :flow:

also to the questions; i got my date at my 20 week booking in appt but that is highly unsual, usually i wouldnt find out until 36 week appt :)

no - 38 weeks is not early - they are usually booked for the 38th or 39th week, im having mine at 40+2 because ive been assigned a crap dr lol

Mines all good Tiger :thumbup: Thankyou

You could add an 's' on the end of 'previous casarean' when you get a mo'....Im on my 4th :baby::baby::baby::baby:

ok ive edited the OP :dance:
can everyone please just take a look and let me know if anything needs correcting or what colour bump you have :flow:

also to the questions; i got my date at my 20 week booking in appt but that is highly unsual, usually i wouldnt find out until 36 week appt :)

no - 38 weeks is not early - they are usually booked for the 38th or 39th week, im having mine at 40+2 because ive been assigned a crap dr lol

Thank you Tiger... I was starting to worry at why I had been told 38 maybe its just to help eliminate the chance of going into labour before as my consultant doesnt think my uterus will withsatnd contractions after the repair last time :flower:

Hi Tiger :)

I'm having my little boy on the 28th of Feb @ 39+1
Reasons - previous EMCS just a year ago and LO may have a genetic condition preventing him progressing out the way nature intended (Goitre caused by Congenital Hypothyroidism) but you don't need to put all that in :)

I am due March 28th and my c-section is scheduled for March 23rd. Real Excited!!!!

Hi, ladies!!
I'm due Feb 26, c-section scheduled for Feb 22, due to previous c-section.
Team :yellow:!! (Actually, team green, but there's no green stork. :))
I got my date at 34 weeks.

Am due April 18th
C Section booked for 12th April at 39+1 team blue.

C section due to spinal osteoarthritis but then found out I have grade IV placenta previa so consultant booked my date at 28 week appointment. Not common to get a date that early, usually wait till 36 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->