2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Childs play (remake)
Scream 4
Scream (remake)
IT stephen king (remake)
Final destination 5
Children of the corn (remake)
Paranormal activity 3 (release date Oct 21st 2011)
Straw dogs (remake)
Zombie land 2
Ghoustbusters (remake)
Monster squad (remake)
Evil dead (remake)
Litttle shop oh horrors (remake)
Nightmare on elm street (remake)
Hellraiser (remake)
Humpty dumpty
Litttle red riding hood

These are all up coming movies for 2011/12 but most are aimed for this year Sep/Oct times. I cant' wait to see the remake of Childs Play that scared me really badly as a child and have never been able to have a doll in the house since, so we'll see if it has the same effect. What do you all think to all these remakes and new releases coming out?

Are they all horros? lol Im the biggest baby going :haha:
Unless its any Vampire film :D

I think it will be a crying shame to remake some of those, especially classics like IT, Childs Play, Children of the corn, Evil Dead etc, when will people learn to just leave things alone :hissy: the remakes are NEVER as good as the originals!!

None of those releases excite me? :shrug: and what is with all the remakes at the moment???

edit - :haha: sorry PP we posted at the same time!

i watched it when i was 4 and i couldnt go near drains for years after hahaha id watch that.
also heard about scream 4 so i will be watching that :)

I do like remakes but they never have a patch on the original. But thats the thing they try and make them different so people don't hate them or compare them. There has been a couple of good remakes, Last house on the left, Dawn of the dead and Day of the dead were good remakes but also slightly diff in the way they did them, gave them a modern twist and they have to in a way to capture the modern audience aswell as the people who love the originals like me

Childs play (remake):nope:
Scream 4:thumbup:
Scream (remake):nope:
IT stephen king (remake):nope:
Final destination 5:thumbup:
Children of the corn (remake):nope:
Paranormal activity 3 (release date Oct 21st 2011):thumbup:
Straw dogs (remake):nope:
Zombie land 2:blush: never heard of it
Ghoustbusters (remake):nope:
Monster squad (remake):nope:
Evil dead (remake):nope:
Litttle shop oh horrors (remake):nope:
Nightmare on elm street (remake):nope:
Hellraiser (remake):nope:
Humpty dumpty:happydance:
Litttle red riding hood:happydance:

To remake Scream and NOES is a crime.

Can you tell i am not happy.

I am a true horror FREAK.

Saw the trailer for S4, cant blooming wait.

V xxx

i haven't heard of some of them but im not a big horror fan

They're making a remake of IT??? That movie terrified the living hell how out me, I am NOT looking forward to the trailers!

The only upcoming films I am looking forward to are Breaking Dawn Part I and II :D

I cannot wait untill scream 4 is out. Im gonna have to watch it at the cinema about 10 million times i think!

Final destination 5 no way didnt think they would make anymore of them, scream 4 looks good but not sure.

Noooooo. Why are they remaking all those classics? :nope: And another Scream? Isn't everyone who wanted Sidney dead dead themselves yet? Who else could possibly hate her?! I want to see original movies not more of the same old stuff. As for Paranormal Activity I haven't seen 1 or 2 so :haha:

ETA: Only one that looks mildly exciting is Little Red Riding Hood. I've seen a few clips and it looks quite good :thumbup:

HOW CAN THEY REMAKE EVIL DEAD?! the whole point of it was it was made on no budget and looked crap! I mean the whole of the last scene had to be redone cause they couldn't afford it ( yes my OH made me watch the commentary!)

I prefer the classics not remakes. But i do like to watch remakes to see what they have done and how they have changed it. The thing is everyone knows that originals are always better, but modern generations now don't want to see horrors from the 70's and 80's they want to see modern and new, as for me I would sit and watch the orginals all day and all night but can't wait for al the remakes because it means I will have to watch the original and compare

You've forgotten twilight and the last harry potter lol! X

Another nightmare on elm street remake? The other remake only came out in 2010! Unless it's the sequel? Hmm.

Oooo defo be seeing the Child's Play and Scream remakes.

Theres a few films i'm so excited for coming out, they include.....

Red Riding Hood.
Water for Elephants.....Robert Pattinson :cloud9:
Pirates of the Carribean 4
Harry Potter 7 part 2 :happydance:
Breaking Dawn.....Daddy Edward :cloud9:

SO excited! This years going to be a good one :)

I am so glad I have a Cineworld pass so I can see them all for free!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->