*UPDATE* Advice or Support HCG at 6 weeks 4 days

Canadianmom4

Mom to 5 beautiful kids!!
Reaction score
I had a little bit of spotting a couple nights ago. They did my betas and I'm just over 25,000. They redid them today, I won't know the results until tomorrow sometime.

If you can remember your levels, what were they? I feel mine are low for being 6 weeks 4 days.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, my levels at 6 weeks 4 days was 175,000 but everyone's body iS different. Wish u all the best.

I know someone who was seven weeks with her level of 33,000. She just had an ultrasound showing a healthy baby. You're in the normal so you should be fine. Lots of luck

These were mine*
3+6 weeks 117
4+2 weeks 560
4+4 weeks 1217
5+2 weeks 6796
6+2 weeks 33597

I was either 5w4 or 6w3 and mine were 21400 and that was considered extremely high, singleton, all is well.

Thanks ladies!! I'll find out this morning if they're going up.

I got my results, after 41 hours my numbers only went up to 30,536. They aren't doubling. Anyone experience this and your baby is alive and well?

Could really use some support.

So sorry :(. Can you get a scan? I've read that by this time hcg can take longer to double (like 3.5 days) I hope all is ok!

I got my results, after 41 hours my numbers only went up to 30,536. They aren't doubling. Anyone experience this and your baby is alive and well?

I think they take longer, more like 72 hours to double after 6 weeks?
When is your scan?

When is your scan?

My scan is Monday. I've also been reading that over 6000 they can take up to 4 days or more to double. I just need to stay positive.

When is your scan?

My scan is Monday. I've also been reading that over 6000 they can take up to 4 days or more to double. I just need to stay positive.

((hugs)) keep us updated

definitely after a certain point, they don't double every 48 hours...i think its like 4 days. i'm sure all is just fine!!

It sounds just fine to me too. I am sure you will be ok! Good luck!

Sounds totally normal to me! I'd be stoked with those numbers!

My numbers weren't even at 3,000 at 6 weeks! They stopped doubling right around 1,000 which is completely normal. HCG levels actually slow down and then peak and finally decline in the latter half of the first trimester so don't put too much weight in the numbers at this point hun. My RE said once a scan shows the baby and heartbeat (right around 6 weeks) that they don't even take hcg levels anymore and date the pregnancy and monitor progress through scans only. Happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey hun just do a basic calculation if your hcg continued doubling every 48-72 hours then by week 8-9 it would hit millions. You need to realise it takes even up to a week to double, besides hcg doesnt determine much once you had ultrasound.
My betas were
5+0 = 6000
5+3 = 11600
8+6 = 116000

Mine hasnt doubled but my baby is healthy. It varies with everyone. Its only important initially to test the viability of a pregnancy.

Mine didnt double. 4000 to 13000 then to 19000. Think the last blood test had a doubling rate around 90ish hours. Im 14 weeks wed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->