Update: bfp! Period officially late - anyone else testing in the morning?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I definitely caught my fertile period this month, my period was due this morning and still isn't here (do only 14ish hours late really ...)

Symptoms wise - sensitive smell, loss of appetite, gassy, some mild cramping and stabby pains, and sore boobs.

Anyone else testing tomorrow?

Hi loeylo, I'm not totally sure when I ovulated (I put a post of my temp chart on here earlier), but if I did ovulate when the opks suggested, then I should be on CD28 tomorrow and getting AF... I'll be taking a test in the morning, I can't help myself!!

Really hope you get a bfp, good luck! xxx

I am the same! I would have been testing from the middle of the week, but my partner doesn't see the point and I hate buying tests/doing tests alone as I look a lot younger than I am and I feel like people judge me - in actual fact I am 25 so shouldn't be a big deal! Lol!

Do you have any symptoms? I am not 100% sure on ovulation date but I usually o on day 14 of a 28 day cycle, and my period always arrives early morning. I will be about 30 hours late when I test, and I am usually pretty regular!

I ordered opk & early preg test strips through amazon this month, think I got 15 preg tests for about £5... so much cheaper and no having to go to the shop to buy them! :o)

I took a test this morning (my 3rd one, been taking them every couple of days) - BFN all of them :o(

I've been having some symptoms - nausea, cramps, sore boobs but prob just something I ate / AF... if she's coming I'd rather she just got here quick so can start my next cycle!

I'm totally confused by my cycles, can't work out if I tend to ovulate around CD13/14 or CD18/19.

Do you chart loeylo??? xxx

ps - good luck for testing, fx'd!!! xxx

That is pretty good! I got mines in home bargains last time, I think I got two tests for £1 or something. In saying that, I will probably buy the Asda ones as they are pretty cheap (£3 odds for a twin pack) and I have had super early positives on those in the past.

Bfn's suck but you ain't out until your period shows,

I don't chart but I did use a fertility monitor to prevent pregnancy for a while so I know I ovulate around day 14. Do you? Fertility monitors are pretty good to be honest, I got mines in the sale in boots for something like £25. We were using ours as contraception but it also works the other way! The ony thing is the tests are pretty expensive, but there is no debating whether a test is positive or negative as the machine reads it!

I will update later today when I manage to get out to the shops.

Oh wow, £25 is a bargain... will have to look out for those! I used a Clearblue digital ovulation test (the one with the smily faces) so will use that again in September alongside the strip opks. I've just come across the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) and so going to try that next month.

Yes, please do update and let us know how you get on!!

If Ovia (the app) is correct, then I am CD54; with no signs of AF. I have been testing like once a week for the last month, with no luck since all of them keep coming back as BFNs too. I've noticed that my heartburn is just getting worse, and if I am feeling nauseous before the heartburn kicks in it's a million times worse. I've also been feeling really uncomfortable the last couple days, and I can't shake this weird feeling I have been having in my stomach. Also noticed that I can't seem to get enough sleep, I just feel so tired lately.

I have heartburn too! I just had a huge glass of milk and now I am eating ice cream - I have had heartburn pills earlier today. I never have heartburn.

Have you considered a blood test, or diluting your urine?

Omg! It is positive! Aaaaargh!

The test was a cheapie so had no cap etc, so I just chucked it after about half an hour for hygiene! It was a definite line though, about half as dark as the control line. Going to buy a clear blue digital tomorrow, and loads more cheapies so I can monitor progression up until I can have an early scan.

I have heartburn too! I just had a huge glass of milk and now I am eating ice cream - I have had heartburn pills earlier today. I never have heartburn.

Have you considered a blood test, or diluting your urine?

Milk sounds so good right about now, lol. However, my husband drank the rest of it this morning :wacko:. I don't have any heartburn pills, so I am so glad that I decided to grab tums yesterday at the store lol. We were going to try and wait for a definite positive before we went for a blood test, but at this rate. I don't know if I can; because I decided to test this morning and I got the same result. So now I am even more confused lol. Congratulations, by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->