Update : Breech presentation scan today 36+3

Whatme

Reaction score
I'm just over 36 weeks and have my scan today to check if baby is still breech, it has been since 28 weeks. Wish me luck it has turned and my midwife has got it wrong! I won't be having the ecv either, I've got anterior placenta right on the front of my stomach, and we've decide the risks are not worth it..
Does anybody know if I will see a doctor today or if another app will be made.. I'm in the UK.

I don't know anything about this but good luck hope baby has turned for you x

I had one at 37+2. Baby had turned and was head down. I just had a quick scan and that was it. If it had been breech they would have looked at what type of breech (frank, footling etc) and they said usually another appointment made. As all was fine, that was it, back to just midwife visits.

Good luck hun :flower: afraid no advice, but could be facing the same scan myself in the next couple of weeks. Let us know how you get along xxx

My baby was transverse at my 30 week U/S. I was really worried about it and my dr said that he should be able to tell by 36/37 weeks if she's head down and if not they will do another U/S to confirm. He said generally babies start to run out of room after 30 weeks and turn vertical either breach or head down, but I still feel her move quite a bit.. No idea what position she's in, but I'm 33 weeks and he's going to be checking at my next apt so I hope she's head down.. I too dont want an EVC

We now have a head down baby, it's moved with in 3 days! The doctor said they normally do it in your sleep, as your stomach muscles are most relaxed and aids the turning.. So all good, I panicked over nothing, baby is not small either, measuring at the 50th centile, approx 6lb 3oz, with 3 and a half weeks to go!

Yay that is awesome !! Sounds like a healthy little peanut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->