**UPDATE** CD18!!! I got my very first PEAK!!

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
So today I poas and fed the monitor once again figuring being cd18 it would read high as it always has been. Then to my shock I got a PEAK!!!! :happydance: :happydance:
Woohoo CD18 a PEAK on my frt month of the monitor too!!! I was shocked to say the least. I guess I laways figured I o'ed on CD14? Guess not? Weird because I have no EWCM and for the past 4 days I have been having af type cramps too. Whys that I wonder? My body trying to O maybe?
So ladies when you get your initial peak reading when do you bd? I know today for sure, but hubby works very late and I wont even see him till after midnight tonight!! Still do I have a chance?
I was so excited I had to share the pic too!! :winkwink:

photo.jpg

One more question. Since I am going to O in the next 24-36 hours right? Does this mean my LP is shorter? And will that effect any chances of getting pg or anything?

Right, you should O in the next 12 to 48 hours I believe. How long are your cycles? Then you can figure out your LP. I have 32 day cycles usually. I think I O'd on the CD 19 so I should have an LP of 12/13 days.

You want a LP of at least 10 days I think. So it looks like you might O on CD 19 (tomorrow)? I know you don't want your period to come at all but if it does, hopefully it won't come until at least CD 29 or 30 so you have a long enough LP.

You want a LP of at least 10 days I think. So it looks like you might O on CD 19 (tomorrow)? I know you don't want your period to come at all but if it does, hopefully it won't come until at least CD 29 or 30 so you have a long enough LP.

What does a long or short LP have to do with getting pregnant? Asking because idk.

OK soooo just calculating "if" I O tomorrow the 18th, and if my cycle starts on day 27th which my period tracker says it should, that means my lp phase would only be 9 days long. Is that a bad thing?

I'm not an expert but I think your LP should be at least 10 days so the egg has enough time to implant into the lining of your uterus?? I know there are a ton of posts about lenght of LP on this site. Most of the time your LP stays the same length even if your O day changes by a day or two. Sorry I'm not more help. :shrug:

Now Im depressed. So chances of conceiving are slim I suppose. I have been researching about short lp's and I have read about taking B6 complex to help. Hmmmm...I wonder if that would help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->