UPDATE: FOUND!missing cat, very upset..microchipped, would she be checked?

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
my girl cat has been gone for the night, last seen 3pm yesterday, she has never wandered far from the house before and she has a brother cat who is stressed wandering around looking for her. she is microchipped so do all shelters and vets check for this?

yeh they check for it straight away ,ours went missing for 2days once but came bk x

hope u find her x

yes its the first thing they check for if no tag on the collar i hope she comes home soon for you :) :thumbup:

thanks, ill stick some posters up today if no sign. ok good so i dont need to ring round the shelters and vets then as she's microchipped. its just so unlike her though thats why im so worried, i know alot of cats wander off and come back but she is never gone longer than 1 hr at a time usually.:nope:

try not to worry too much my cat did this a few months ago i got a call from the vets like 15miles away :wacko: god knows how she got there but if any vets have got her they will ring :thumbup: hope shes ok and you get her back asap xx

Hi, yes she is back! I saw her running across the garden today I opened the door and she flew in, she had been gone 3 days, she looked fine, didnt seem that hungry or thirsty. I had put posters all over the village yesterday so I reckon some old dear had been feeding her and kept her in during the bad rain we had on sunday and got attached but saw my posters maybe... something like that anyway as its a v cat friendly village and alot of elderly folk live round her.

Now predicament, surely I cant keep her indoors as within 10 mins of coming home she wanted out again! I have kept her in though. Shall I just let her out for a bit during the day? As she meows and scrapes the doors if she's kept in for too long... Least Im home with LO all day so can keep an eye on her I suppose, I know my OH wont want her to go out but I dont think we can keep her in. Her brother mostly keeps to our garden so I cant let him out and not her.

Im so relieved, I couldnt believe it when she ran in like nothing had happened!

Aw, so glad she's back home safely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->