Update from us!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been around much lately, lets just say Ive got lots going on :wacko:. I've been reading loads of posts but havent always had time to reply:blush:. Just thought I'd stop by to let you know how Molly is doing. She is turning in to such a little character, she is sooooo lively! I took her to the library a couple of times to rhyme time and she kept trying to steal all the other babies shakers. They were all sat quietly on their mums laps and Molly was all over the place trying to get attention. Everyone I meet says they have never seen such an active baby. She wears me out so much but I love it :cloud9:. She has learnt loads, she still says lots of words once or twice then never again:dohh:. She sits looking at her books and points at the pictures and giggles to herself or babbles away. She can stand unsupported for about a minute now, and walked about 5 steps holding on with one hand today... wont be long I think! Last time the HV cam she was 'concerned about Molly's midline play', meaning she couldnt point, wave or clap. She now does all 3 all the time. Does anyone else with older prems find when they learn a new word they say it once then never agin? I mean never. I have put some pics on the photo gallery using my mums computer earlier as mine is still not working properly. Thanks for reading my gloat, let me know how all our other superstar babies are doing whilst Ive got time to check in here!

OMG how she's grown! that smile in first pic is fantastic a right cheeky smile.

She has come on a treat hasn't she!

Well...... Matthew is now 1 :happydance: and a right charmer, has a smile constantly and all the mums at nursery always call him smiler. He is a whippet on 2 knees (well I say 2 knees its more like one knee and a swooping movement in front of him for speed with the other - must post a vid) he is cruising along furniture and quite stury on his feet although no intention of walking.

He babbles constantly, goes mamama when he whines (so not often) when we give him something and say ta he repreats it back. Will wave and clap hands when it suits him but wont perform! Has started getting the hang of shape sorting toys and LOVES balls. Will sit happily passing a ball back and forward for ages. Will share his dummy when asked for a sook :haha: lots more small things which may be minor to some other families but the world to me. He is now 18lb 3 which is not great but enough to keep the HV off our back for another month haha.

Dontcha just love to hear all our lo's truimphs I know I do :cloud9: xx

awwww hun i cant wait to see alex do those things! Well done Molly!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on the walking 5 steps Molly! I cant wait til the girls can walk. They can stand for a minute but thats it.

You must be very pleased with her.. We love hearing updates.. well I definitely do xx

Thanks everyone, sounds like your LOs are all doing brilliantly x.

Im glad to see shes doing well! shes too cute xx

I'm new here and wanted to say that it sounds like your little one is doing well. My twins are still in the NICU so I'm not enduring the steps yet but congrats to your little one doing so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->