UPDATE: Had the scan...

Nicolle

Reaction score
My gestinational sac is measuring 12mm with still no yolk sac or baby :( I'm having bloods done but I really have no hope now :(

I'm so sorry... Sending you strength and love <3

Sorry it was 12mm not 16mm and it was 10mm on Monday :/ I literally just want this pain to go away :(

Sorry it wasn't better news. :hugs: What is the plan now?

I'm really not sure they didn't take any blood tests as they said even if it is a missed miscarriage my hormone levels would still be rising.. I have to wait till the 25th for my next scan and then they will diagnose if it is or not :(

I'm really not sure they didn't take any blood tests as they said even if it is a missed miscarriage my hormone levels would still be rising.. I have to wait till the 25th for my next scan and then they will diagnose if it is or not :(

I had the same thing with my MMC in the summer. I had a scan at 8+5 and there was a sac, yolk sac and a tiny fetal pole that had no heart beat. Even though I was certain of my dates I was sent away for 9 days to see if it grew.

The wait was agonising. I held onto a little bit of hope that everything was going to be ok, that they couldn't see it properly but deep down knew that it was gonna be bad news at the next scan. I did read some amazing stories of misdiagnosed miscarriages and so desperately wanted to join those women. Even though it was false hope it did keep me sane in a way. And if there was no chance of a good outcome then they wouldn't repeat the scans.

By the time I went for the follow up scan I'd also had time to decide what I wanted to do with regards ending the pregnancy if the news was bad. The choice is keep waiting for nature, medical management or surgical management. I opted for medical but it didn't work for me and I needed surgical management anyway.

Feel free to ask me anything both here or in pm.

Im very sorry. The waiting will be very hard on u. Try to keep strong xxx

Thank you to all of you for your support I'm trying to keep that glimmer of hope but I know inside this is a failing pregnancy :( miracles don't happen to me!
I'm quite scared of miscarrying x

I don't know your story, but big hugs. Is there any chance you could be about a week out on your dates?

I don't know your story, but big hugs. Is there any chance you could be about a week out on your dates?

I don't think so :( it's so bad September has to be the only month I can't remember my period... I had sex on the 7th October.. So if I conceived then wouldn't that make me around 7weeks :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->