*UPDATE*I so badly want to give up, but can't find it in my heart to.

Kimiw

Reaction score
I am on my second round of clomid and I am on CD 20 and still no sign of O. I am thinking O is not going to happen this cycle. How come I O'd on my first round but no my second? I took 200 mg both times, I am getting so discouraged. It has been 6 years!! 6 years of waiting and hoping and negative hpts cycle after cycle! We tried Clomid 3 years ago and I never responded, same with Femera. 3 years later I try Clomid again and the first round I had a nice strong O, but did not result in pregnancy. Second round, NOTHING!:cry

Kimiw I know how you feel clomid didn't work for me either. Maybe you should ask the fs to try iui? Keep going you will get your bfp one day

I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say that I wish you all the best. :hugs: I really hope that one day soon you get the baby that you dream of!

I am on my second round of clomid and I am on CD 20 and still no sign of O. I am thinking O is not going to happen this cycle. How come I O'd on my first round but no my second? I took 200 mg both times, I am getting so discouraged. It has been 6 years!! 6 years of waiting and hoping and negative hpts cycle after cycle! We tried Clomid 3 years ago and I never responded, same with Femera. 3 years later I try Clomid again and the first round I had a nice strong O, but did not result in pregnancy. Second round, NOTHING!:cry:

i am so sorry that you have to go through this. i am in the same boat as you i start my first round of clomid 50mg tomorrow. im nervous and scared and just worried that its just going to be another month that goes by and we are left childless again. its so hard to just give up knowing that we have gone this long why cant we wait longer. i know we dont want to wait longer thats for sure. i hope really soon that you get your BFP and that you wont have to wait any longer.

I have never been on clomid so cannot relate there but I have been trying for 6 years now with other isssues I battle. So I feel your pain & frustration:sad1: Just wanted to let you know you are not alone & I hope your dreams come true soon. Whenever I think of quiting or I get really down I ask myself how I would feel if I stopped now......will I regret not trying further.....all the what if's I will be left to deal with in my head. So I keep fighting at least I know I will have givin it my all!!! I personally can deal with that better than all the what if's that will plague me if I let my sadness stop me from trying. Good luck,keep praying & I wish you strength :flower:

Oh & this can't hurt:dust:

Thank you all for the kind words. It just sucks when there finally seems to be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, but as you get closer it starts to fade. I talked to my RE's nurse today and she said that they believe I did O but I did not detect it on a OPK. I am using a different brand than I did last cycle and last cycle I got a VERY postive OPK on CD 18. I cramped so bad too, so I knew I O'd that cycle. This cycle no cramping, well, some very mild cramping but no positive OPK. On CD 17 I got what looked like it was close but still considered negative, my RE believes that was my surge and not all OPk's work the way they are supposed to. He told me to go back to using the clear blue easy OPK's next cycle because they worked well for me the first cycle. I don't know, I don't believe I O'd but there is nothing I can do now. I will just have to wait a couple of weeks and test just to be sure then start my third round.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. I thought 1 year was a long time. I truly hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. I thought 1 year was a long time. I truly hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

When I hit the one year mark I felt like it was a really long time, 6 years later I still have hope but I don't expect much. It is hard to keep positive when you see negative all the time. I hope this journey comes to an end soon, for all of us LTTTCers!

see i chart my temp and i use opk's but i dont completely rely on what those say my husband plans his home time ( truck driver ) around when im supposed to ovulate and we just have sex the whole time he is home LOL that way if i didnt pee on the opk at the right time of day or right day then i still know that we had sex and if i ovulated then there was a good chance. so JUST HAVE FUN. i know it sucks but when my husband is home we go to dinner, movies, to the river etc, and we just enjoy each other its not always about charting and peeing on sticks.

Ok, so today is CD 21 and I got my LH surge this afternoon! I knew I didn't O already, I just KNEW. I cramped so bad last time and I was cramping this morning. This afternoon I got a nice Positive, I took 4 on two different brands to be sure lol.

Thank you all ladies, I am feeling better today :)

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff423/kimiw6969/080112181304.jpg

Ok, so today is CD 21 and I got my LH surge this afternoon! I knew I didn't O already, I just KNEW. I cramped so bad last time and I was cramping this morning. This afternoon I got a nice Positive, I took 4 on two different brands to be sure lol.

Thank you all ladies, I am feeling better today :)

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff423/kimiw6969/080112181304.jpg

Hooray! So relieved for you! :happydance: Go catch that Eggy!

I am surprised that I am Oing this late, I have read some things about late O and misscarraige??? Does anybody know about that???

AWESOME soo happy for you!!!!! Hopefully your ultimate dream is coming true soon.:dust:

Kimi- I don't think it matters if the O is late as long as you have a nice long LP to support pregnancy. It's O-ing early that is a concern because it doesn't give the egg enough time to mature.

Thank you for your replies, I hope I have nothing to worry about. I just can't help it lol.

Thank you for your replies, I hope I have nothing to worry about. I just can't help it lol.

Clomid put my O right back from CD14-15 to CD19-20 and my 14 day LP stayed the same, my cycles have just gotten slightly longer since being on clomid.

Fingers tightly crossed for you :flower:

Ive been TTC for over 6 1/2 years. I know how you feel, truly I do. :hug:

I see that you have O'd, thats great! Dont worry about it being later than "normal". Ive seen sooo many pregnancies resulting from late O's. Good luck I hope your BFP is coming soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->