Update on Honey ...

Jodie__x

Mummy 2 a 10mnth 24weeker
Reaction score
as most off my july jelly babies have moved on to here now i thought i would give you a lil update on Honey Rose:)

shes 4 weeks old today , and weighs 1lb 8oz (originally 1 5 but did go down to 1 1 ) And is doing quite well , she had to go back on the ventilator but they said thats too be expected shes been having a bit of a rough week so far but seemed to pick it back up again yesterday and has has started to improve again !! i held her for the first time yesterday aaswell ! only in the incubator whilst they changed her sheets after she poo'd all over them the sexy little lady that she is :) I cant wait till shes ready for a cuddle though x

Attachments

• Honey & Daddys Hands.jpg
    Honey & Daddys Hands.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Honey dress 2.jpg
    Honey dress 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Honey Dress 1.jpg
    Honey Dress 1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 193
Congrats hun, shes a little fighter, an a gorgeous one! xxx

awwwwww jodie, were all plsed with ur update and wishing honey all the best :D wot a little cutie pie :D

Aww Jodie, she's beautiful! And so, so tiny. Absolutely precious! x

omg I didnt realise you had her! How far gone were you when she was born? She is adorable!! xxxx

:cloud9: So happy she is doing good thanks for updating :hugs:

wow she's so small! But obviously a strong un! and i totally love her name! so pretty!

Thanks for the update, glad she's prooving to be such a fighter. :hugs:

Wat a lil fighter xox
She's adorable hunny xx

Hey there hon!!! Great to hear from you. Wow!!! Isnt Honey Rose a fighter, and a gorgeous one at that!! Glad she is doing well, we often ask about you in our JJB thread, so I will make sure the girls know you have posted an update.

Give Honey all our love and to you too!!

Take care and keep us updated, and I hope it isnt too long until you get to hold your precious daughter properly.

xxx

What a great story and a little fighter, thanks so much for sharing! x

Aw shes beautiful. I cant believe my Sophie was the same size as her aswell :) :hugs:

So glad you came to update. I was curious. She is so beautfiul Jodie!:) It's very normal for babies to have a fall back..but don't worry you have a strong little fighter there and she will keep improving! Yay for holding her how wonderful. Honey is still in my prayers and I hope you are hanging in there...i know the NICU mom life is quite stressful.

Thanks for updating us hun!! She is soo tiny, Such a little fighter!! x x

she is gorgeous!! really hope you get to have that proper cuddle soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back