Update on Maley's vomitting....

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
so......she doesnt vomit her water........she doesnt vomit her food......which is GREAT!!! BUT

she will vomit anything dairy (or anything with dairy in it like Jars)....she doesnt vomit her bottles but i think thats due to the gaviscon keeping it down....

So....hinking it may be lactose intolerance....i tried her on Soya yoghurt today....and it came straight back up.....

I dont know what else to do....??

I have an appointment at the docs on tuesday to discuss it.

Could it be that dairy worsens her reflux or could she not even have reflux and has an allergy/intolerence to dairy???

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Niamh won't vomit water, or BM but always formula (SMA Gold) without fail, hence needing the Gaviscon with formula feeds so I don't think she's lactose intolerant.

Will be interested in seeing the replies you get though.

I was thinking it could be the brand of milk im using but she will vomit yoghurts, mousses, ice cream....anything dairy....im stumped!

If it's dairy, she's throwing back up then it sounds like a dairy intolerance thing.. my mate's daughter was exactly the same and she can't have anything dairy.

Molly vomits after anything cold, eg yoghurts, but not if it is room temp or warm.

Poor girl!
Hope you figure out whats wrong soon!
Must be draining!

:hugs:

I'm glad the vomiting's been getting better. It sounds like it could be dairy. Hope the doctor can give you some answers.

PS LOVE your new avator!!

Sounds like a dairy intolerance to me hun. Hope you get it sorted soon!

gaviscon wont be reducing the lactose in her formula so i dont think its lactose intolerance.

Annabelle was lactose intolerant and before she had even finished the bottle she had a watery loose poo.

maybe her tummy isnt mature enough for dairy food but not sure whether i think she allergic.

hope she gets better and sorted soon hun

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back