Update on my interview :) and PMA needed for tommorrow!!

kintenda

Reaction score
Well, it's not really a smiley face because the woman was a BEE-ATCH.

Rarrg, can't be bothered to go into it (plus it was the way she spoke to me), but I am kind of writing it off. I dealt with her pretty well though, so am pleased with self :happydance:

Anyways, I have another interview tommorrow which I am looking forward to, they seem like a great little company. It's a local independent coffee company and it's basically a customer service role. Cross your fingers girls :)

Currently doing job applications :coffee: and I'm losing the will to live. Redundancy sucks ass! Gimme some lovin girls, I need a boost right now!!

(P.S. Why do places always ask why you want to work for them? It's only ever because there's a pay check!!)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sorry the interview was rubbish!! Good luck for tomorrow though :) :hugs: xx

I know wha you mean about the women being a 'BEE-ATCH'!!!

When i left school (a long time ago!!) it took me over a year to get a job, goin through about 20 interviews! And half of them were horrible, made you feel like you didnt want to be there, and put you down!

Anway...Hope your interview tomorrow goes well! Good luck!!!

:hug: and loads of luck! But well done for holding your own with that woman!

Cheers girls :) The interview went well. Apparently they had 120 applications and they're only interviewing ten people, so I'm pleased for getting that far. They'll call me by the end of the week as they're doing other interviews today and tommorrow.
They seem like lovely people so I really enjoyed the interview :)
Thanks for all the PMA! xx

Good luck with your next interview. I've been so tempted at time during my interviews to answer that question with "the same reason anyone would ever want to work - to make money..." LOL I mean, unless it's the most exciting job in the world do they really need to ask that question. Are they really wanting to hear "Well, I Just heard you were the greatest place on earth since Disney World and I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to work here."

Weird. Anyway, good luck on the job hunt !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->