Update on stuff..

S

Serene123

So I've been pretty much up and down lately. I've had my friend here since Thursday night and it seems so have relaxed me alot. I have my 16WK midwife appt. on Tuesday and I'm trying to think of everything I need to ask her. I'm sure I'll forget a few things.

As for the dad stuff; we're talking now. I know I'm stubborn but I was really hurt by things he said and I just couldn't say sorry for being angry at him when I felt like he was in the wrong. I know we both were. I guess I'm just crap at controlling myself, or understanding what's going on with me. :dohh: Can't really expect him to understand when I don't.

That's pretty much it. It has only been 2 days. Feels much longer!

Aw..well I hope things are better now!

Pleased things are getting better for you love :)

xxx

Hey-
Noticed in my other thread, you said you were in a lot of pain still. Are you having a lot of cramping? Let me know what your midwife says when you see her. How much pain are you in? Hope everything is ok!

I'm in quite abit of pain sometimes but I'm hoping it's nothing. I'll find out on Tuesday. Staying positive though. This ones got through alot more than pain :)

I know Im a couple of weeks behind you but Im in a lot of pain too quite a lot of the time and my midwife told me it was normal, I just a low pain threshhold! Still worth mentioning to yours though, just thought it might put your mind at rest :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->