**UPDATE PAGE 3** 12 week scan, guesses by nub please?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Im not the best at guessing gender so anyone have an idea what my little beanie is? Based on nub only as thats meant to be more accurate than the skull theory! Thanks everyone xxx

photo (13).jpg

Ooooo would be lovely to have another girly! Boy would also be nice though :) anyone else? X

I cant see a definate nub, have you got anymore profile shots??

Thanks ladies! I get so confused as I am very new to the nub theory! I've not actually seen a boy nub that sticks up! And the ones I do look at and think that's sticking up, everyone else is guessing girl lol so confusing! Xx

Thanks ladies! I get so confused as I am very new to the nub theory! I've not actually seen a boy nub that sticks up! And the ones I do look at and think that's sticking up, everyone else is guessing girl lol so confusing! Xx

It's probably because of the angle of the spine, it has to be sticking up in relation to that iykwim?
A lot of the time I can't even see a nub when other people seem to be seeing one. :flower:

Lol thanks think I will just need more time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!x

Have my scan next week, any more guesses??!! We were going to stay team yellow but changed our minds now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->