UPDATE!Painful breasts again 3 weeks after miscarriage

I'm planning on testing Monday, which would be day 28, which is a normal cycle for me (which could be different now). It certainly is good to have someone in the same situation with same dates and all, although everyone is different. Same for us as well. 3rd pregnancy, 1st miscarriage. I have a 7 yr old and my second son is turning 1 tomorrow :) It's crazy how our stories are almost identical with pregnancies and dates! I hope you get your BFP soon as well! I'll keep you updated :) Have a great weekend!! I know I will, crazy 1 yr birthday party!!!!!

It is crazy how similar our situations are. I have a 3 1/2 yr old daughter and my son will be 2 next month. The breast soreness began to subside on Sunday and I got my AF on Monday afternoon. So guess it is just weird after miscarriage symptoms. So far this has been a light period compared to normal. I am guessing that I did not ovulate. Hope next cycle is more normal.

Hoping things go well for you adav18!

Hi Marian, I'm still waiting for AF to show, so hopefully I just ovulated late and will get my BFP soon. Although, I can say that my sore breasts have also subsided :\ Hopefully you will ovulate this cycle so you can get your BFP. FX'd for you! Good luck and I will keep you posted!

Does anone have any update to how all of this workers out? I know its months old but I am curious, I am going through the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->