update pg5! Is this just a cruel evap? :(

I can see what you're seeing. Unsure if it's the start of a positive or an indent

I can see what you're seeing. Unsure if it's the start of a positive or an indent

Woke up the frer has colour to it this morning unsure if it’s more than likely
An evap but both tests have squinters on again this morning :flower:

Doctors rang and said my progesterone levels suggest I haven’t ovulated :/ so wth gutted

Can you post the one from yesterday and today's? In my experience FRER hasn't once given me an evap. My faint lines became clearer over time. I will try to find my first FRER to show you if it's any help.
This was 11dpo, when I first saw proper but faint lines on ICs. Top is about a minute or two after I used it, middle is about fifteen minutes and bottom is what it looked like the next day

Attachments

• IMG_7767.jpg
    IMG_7767.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 33
Doctors rang and said my progesterone levels suggest I haven’t ovulated :/ so wth gutted

Did they say what they were? I think they like to see a level of around 10 to confirm ovulation, I think. I could be wrong, it's been a while since I read about it

This mornings frer! Also I binned the other one as it was the biggest bfn I’ve seen! Surely Say if I did ovulate early and I was pregnant my progesterone levels would be higher than normal anyway? X

Attachments

• 96F3A6F7-F488-4CF2-BD5E-48636AD3132B.jpg
    96F3A6F7-F488-4CF2-BD5E-48636AD3132B.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 58

Did they say what they were? I think they like to see a level of around 10 to confirm ovulation, I think. I could be wrong, it's been a while since I read about it

Yes level was 0.9! The cramping and stabbing etc must have been ovulation last night do you recon this is bloods taken yesterday morning :/

The only way you're going to know is if you have them retaken. But yes, generally if you're pregnant you would expect to see a level of around 20+, although some do have lower levels than this

I’ve had a couple of days break from testing and stuff! Had some blood streak cm that went into a spot and woke up with nothing this morning!! I’m so confused and just had enough im probably not even ovulating feel like giving up :(

How long have you been trying? Have your cycles returned to normal since your last baby?

How long have you been trying? Have your cycles returned to normal since your last baby?

6 months and yes every 29 days :/ this is what’s confusing as GP said I must be ovulating If I’m so regular... but the last 2 months I’ve had mid cycle spotting I’m not sure if my LP is too short or something :shrug: I’m currently taking zinc and vitamin b6 just in case it is that.

Is the spotting happening when you ovulate? I hear that is a thing that can happen. Don't be discouraged! 6 months is not so long in the scheme of things. Not sure if this helps but it took us a total 12 months to get our sticky second baby, and he was sooo worth the wait. I try to remeber that...that if we conceived any other cycle it wouldn't have been him and I'm so happy he's the baby we got, I wouldn't trade him for anything.

It's hard to think when you're going through it, I know...I'm not so great with words of comfort:/

Is the spotting happening when you ovulate? I hear that is a thing that can happen. Don't be discouraged! 6 months is not so long in the scheme of things. Not sure if this helps but it took us a total 12 months to get our sticky second baby, and he was sooo worth the wait. I try to remeber that...that if we conceived any other cycle it wouldn't have been him and I'm so happy he's the baby we got, I wouldn't trade him for anything.

It's hard to think when you're going through it, I know...I'm not so great with words of comfort:/

That’s one way to look at it :) if it was ovulation spotting it lasted from around cd15 until cd19/20 hopefully I’ve nailed it this month and I catch thank you for making me feel better ! This is why I love this group :flower:

I’m just going to make myself 5dpo judging by the twinges and stabbing on Thursday evening! That would make sense :) hopefully these vitamins are boosting my progesterone levels for a nice LP going to ask the doctors for a re draw on Tuesday :) and start testing with hpt that day also :) thank you for all your support wish me luck on Tuesday :)

I should not Be testing right now but these tests are evil :(

Attachments

• 9C9097B1-5F72-4796-BCCB-834482B75BFC.jpg
    9C9097B1-5F72-4796-BCCB-834482B75BFC.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel