UPDATE: PLEASE READ: Wish me LUCK :) x

Nicolle

Reaction score
So I had my scan today last Monday they saw a 4mm sac with nothing inside and said I'm between 4-5 weeks.. Went back today the sacs 9mm with still nothing in it.. He said come back in 2 weeks.. But I have doubts and I don't think this is a good sign :( .. So upset

Hey girlies so from my endless threads about my symptoms disappearing and not feeling pregnant tomorrow's the day of my scan.. I'm so nervous!

Last Monday they said I was between 4-5 weeks and only saw a sac at 4mm so hopefully I'll see a bit more hopefully even a heartbeat :)

I'm literally petrified I'm gonna be so scared I'm hoping everything's ok :( x

im sure everything will be okay :) big hugs!! xx

Hey girlies so from my endless threads about my symptoms disappearing and not feeling pregnant tomorrow's the day of my scan.. I'm so nervous!

Last Monday they said I was between 4-5 weeks and only saw a sac at 4mm so hopefully I'll see a bit more hopefully even a heartbeat :)

I'm literally petrified I'm gonna be so scared I'm hoping everything's ok :( x

I hope all goes well chica! I had my scan that finally confirmed everything was okay on the exact same dpo as you. I thought I was going to have a panic attack and it all turned out okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->