Update Post 3

Anna1982

mummy of 4
Reaction score
god what a full day Ive got today!!

got my glucose tolerance test this morning, first blood test 9.15 then drink then two hours till the next test
dont know how the results will turn out as with my last two I was just below the cut off

then its onto growth scan at 230, the sonographers not gentle! so no doubt itll be uncomfy but looking forward to seeing my girls again! and find out how theyre going
then onto the consultant, who no doubt will put the fear of god into me like normal, but Im gonna mention the constant out of breath and the pressure down there

so a full day!
wish me luck and Ill update when I get back
anna

Hey anna, good luck today ;) Out of interest i did test positive for GD with the twins, but it turned out that after doing bloods for several weeks, I didn't truly have it - twin pregnancy tends to show it up because there are two placentas and your body is processing more stuff.

As for breathlessness, it could be aneamia - again I had it, and took iron from 28wks. Take care x

Hiya

well all went well
both girls are on the 95th percentile, so fair sized
twin one still breech, footling breech,
twin 2 still transverse

theyve started talking about c sections now, as apparently theres no room to turn so we shall see

will get blood results tomorrow

Glad all went well with your scan, and the girls are growing well

Don't give up on them turning. My twin 2 was breech or transverse every scan from 18 weeks till 30 weeks when she went head down.

I know theres a possibility of turning, but with the consultant now starting on the section route it doesnt give me much hope, apparently if theyd been in the same sac they would have had more of a chance,

ahh well got to ring at 2 for blood results

Anna, I had my glucose test last week. I was .1 above the 7.8 cut off so have to test 4 times a day now but I am 90% below 7.8 each day so I am not too concerned and it is not too difficult to stop eating such sugary things.

I also have the breathlessness and I found out last week I had low iron levels (aneamia) and low BP which probably all add up and contribute. I am moving house this week so it is an absolute nightmare, I get nowhere fast cos I am aching or out of breathe or dizzy lol.

I am on iron tablets now too.

Fingers crossed your Glucose test is good. Take Care of yourself x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"