Update/Rant.... Anxious for baby boy!! Haven't been posting much!

thecurlymama

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey ladies! It's been forever since I posted and I've been missing you all!

Right now I'm feeling really lame because I'm watching Teen Mom 2 (UGH PUKE KILL ME), and it is sooooooo stupid. These girls just make me crazy! Especially now that OH and I are finally making the final preparations for our little dude! eugh.

So, I'm 28w+3d today and I am feeling ready to POP! I'm not super huge yet, or anything like that... but I am so incredibly anxious for out little man to be here! It feels like it's been an eternity of being pregnant- and I was experiencing symptoms since the VERY BEGINNING. I'm talking crazy mood swings all of first trimester, awful morning sickness until mid-second trimester. The rest of second trimester was like a blissful joyride, but as soon as third tri started I've been a fucking maniac! I am feeling irritable, hungry as hell, and SORE! Plus braxton hicks is totally kicking my ass- especially at night, usually right after I fall asleep (which is difficult anyway!)

OH is being suuuuuch a doll! He's been a sweetheart throughout this whole thing, and stuck right by me being supportive all the way through, but now he is on serious daddy train! He's been giving me money every month for whatever I need to be comfortable, and has been saving money not only for going baby shopping, but for our future together (hopefully our own place!!) He is being really responsible about coming to appointments and talking to me constantly about how I'm feeling, and what I need for him to do to make me more comfortable. He talks to the little guy constantly, and when he walks into the room and starts talking our baby boy kicks like crazy.

I'm feeling so happy, but I can barely wait for this little guy to be here!

How is everybody else doing? I miss you girls!!! :hugs:

I missed you too! I know i've been preparing for little girls arrival for forever and just sent out babyshower invitations!!:) Im 30 weeks and feel so close to her yet she's so far away i just want her in my arms already!:) I feel like i wrote this myself!!:) You'll be their soon holding your little boy dont worry:)

My OH has definitely made a huge turn around and is right their with your OH on the daddy train!!:) I know my little girl kicks all the time and for the first time she kicked for my OH cause he was talking to her:) she loves him so much already:)

Btw braxton hicks have been kicking my ass all night long too!! been having them all morning since last night! I feel hungry ALL the time.!! I eat my whole house every day!!.

Everything sounds likes its going great with you, im so happy with you!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->