update !! spotting 11dpo ?! implant or af ??

willowtree24

Reaction score
Ok so I had very mild cramping a second ago and some very light pink ish bloody when I wiped hardly anything just coloured. Am I getting my hopes up or could this just be AF showing her face early ?! So nervous it's unreal ! Not testing till.monday at 13dpo

I'd say if ur between 6 - 12 dpo it could very well be IB hun 😁 xxx

Trying not to get my hopes up ! :) just going with the flow. What will be will be. Haven't done any testing yet. I've got sore bbs though and feel ill in general atm. but I do hope so ! Good luck to you ! Xxx

I'm only 4/5 dpo and I feel like crap backache feel sick hungry feel full sore boobs sore nipples it's a nightmare lol good luck to you keep me updated x

I'm going to be 12 tomorrow ! Tmi but it's gone to really watery cm with brownish stuff now not that much there. Cramps have gone so they lasted a few hours or so. I get you totally ! Terrible boob pain. It's when I press them they hurt. They seem huge atm haha. Just had a sneaky peek at the girls haha.

I know every pregnancy is different but do you have any similarities with symptoms to regarding your other pregnancies ? Best of luck to you also !! I don't know how you do the moving emoticons but i give you a thumps up a hug and a high five !! Haha xx

So I think it is af lots of red blood filled my liner now.....smh think its onto next month for me what a bummer ! Good luck to you fingers crossed ! Lots of baby dust xx

Hi :hi:

Im totally stalking, Im due period tomorrow (long story short, I have came off patch last month, so this should be first 'proper' period).so not sure exactly when I 'O'd'!!

I was '12dpo' yesterday and had watery cm, light tan. Had cramps last night, and this morning now feel fine. eek!

Good luck

Paula xx

Haha totally stalking ... bad luck for me this month I'm going to move onto next month's cycle day 1. Those all sound like promising signs !! Let me know how you get on best of luck Paula ! Won't be long till you know either way for sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->