*UPDATE* this was it... *PIC pg 3*

Mummabear1

Wife and Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Since 5am I've been having tightenings across my belly. Starting from the back of my hips and rolling round the front like I'm being squeezed. Not all that painful but it has been getting more intense and uncomfortable.

Also (TMI alert!) Had a feel inside down there yesterday morning and everything felt softer that usual and lips were much more swollen than they had been. Then yesterday afternoon had diarrhea...

I hope this is the beginnings of something, very much fed up with being pregnant now.

Keep your fingers crossed ladies! :)

I hope it is the start for you too...I am getting fed up already cant believe I still have 2 more weeks or so grr! x

Thank you, these last few weeks have felt like forever!

All slowed down now :( Think its been a false alarm. Was sooo ready to be in labour too! x

They're back! Not regular really but rather strong when they do come. I'd like to know what my bodys playing at get on with it already!

sounds like all good signs to me... good luck xx

So things picked up again around 2 contractions every 10 mins til 4 then waters broke! Been to hospital had all confirmed cervix not open yet so at home waiting it out but worst ways I'll be induced in 48 hours!
Contractions now at painful stage and 7 mins apart heres hoping its a quick one :)

Good luck hope baby comes soon!!!!! x

Ohh how exciting, best of luck. Try and rest if yo can... It might be a long night!

Good luck, hope its as quick and pain free as possible!
xxxxxx

Good Luck!!! Keep us posted, hope it all goes smoothly xx

Thank you ladies.

HE'S HERE!! :)

Will update with birth story later as am shattered and still at hospital but the quick version is Oscar was born at 2:24am after a 45minute active labour (4cm onwards) with no pain relief in a birthing pool.
Weighed a nice healthy 7lb 5.5oz and no tearing!

Soo happy (and somewhat shocked at just how smoothly it all went)

Full story and pic to follow once home and settled and have had some sleep!

Congratulations!! Fabulous news about your labour! Get some rest!!!

Huge congratulations to you!!! xxx :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->