• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update thread - hows everyone doing?

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
OK me first!

I have had AF visit 3 times in 40 days but i did miss 2 days of pill due to illness so just decided to stop mid pack. I am now CD13 so i guess i will be OV soon but i havent had much evidence that i have OV since missing the pill.

And to give everyone a clue i am 25 NTNP #2 after catching Jaden on the pill and through a condom.

I have told you mine now tell me yours :haha:

:thumbup:

Its been 3 months since I stopped pill and have had 3 visits from AF so far!! :(

It took us approx 1 year to conceive our son so its looking like we could be in for a long wait again!!

No AF since May 2009. LO now on 3 puree meals a day, but hasn't dropped any feeds and no sign of AF returning any time soon.

Im 7 days late! I have a 31 day cycle and no sign of Af yet! so i will hopefully have and update tomorrow! This is my 1st proper cycle after MC. xx

I'm TTC #2 -- on CD5, waiting for the :witch: to leave! :)

Good luck Zeb! :dust:

I have AF right now, and haven't been on a regular cycle for the past 9 months. Once she leaves we are right back to :sex: every other day because I have no clue when I am OVing, or even IF I am.. Not charting yet, just seeing how it goes for us right now.

Hubby LOVES the idea of :sex: every other day :blush:

Thank you everyone! Its nice to hear where we are all at. x

Well i'm CD3, NTNP #4! Had a wobble last month but am back in the saddle and raring to go.

Well i'm CD3, NTNP #4! Had a wobble last month but am back in the saddle and raring to go.

Yay glad your ok hun! Everything better now or have you both talked about it and changed minds? xx

I am on cd 7 i think lol, my dd is 16 weeks old, the :witch: has just left for the 3rd time since birth. I am awaiting results of the colposcopy, which hopefully wont take too long. Fingers crossed it wont take too long for me to catch our next beanie.

I'm CD17, 4DPO (mental early Ov cycle this month) NTNP my #2, OH's #1.
Ov'd CD13 (usually CD16) and BD'd CD8, 10 and 12 so FX'd for me! Feeling sick, crampy, tired and emotional since then (last two just kicked in today) and according to my colleagues I look very pale. Think it's just coincidence and a bit worried there is something sinister going on with early Ov then feeling so weird. Hope not though!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

xxx

:hugs: Hey babes, we both realised how much we do want another baby. I got really sad about it and so we had the talk!!

How are you? :hugs:

:hugs: Glad you managed to talk about it and agree on what felt right. :dust: and good luck for #4

Think it's just coincidence and a bit worried there is something sinister going on with early Ov then feeling so weird. Hope not though!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

xxx

Hope its just early OV hun heres pleanty of :dust: to you too.

xx

:dust: for everyone that wants some.... :)

Not altogether sure with regards to DPO, but will update this post when I've posted, as I need my sig to find out CD.... ;)

OK, that makes me CD18. :)

We're NTNP our first.
I've only been off the pill for two weeks, after eight years on it, so I'm not sure where I am in my cycle. I've had some EWCM this morning, which implies that I'm ovulating. If I have a period this month, I'm going to start using a BBT chart, as much to get to know my cycle again as anything else.

Hiya Tattoo, good luck hun xx
so the name tattoo must mean that you have some or one ?
I design them for a living and love to meet people on here that have them too x

Hiya Tattoo, good luck hun xx
so the name tattoo must mean that you have some or one ?
I design them for a living and love to meet people on here that have them too x

Yeah, I'm on five tattoos now. I've got a text tattoo on my foot, stars on my wrist, a fairy on my back, more stars on the side of my back, and my family's clan badge on my side.
My husband has quite a few too, and his mate's a freelance artist, which means we get some cheap/free.

Still no cycles, still breastfeeding (and now he's sick so will probably up his feeds again!), and still symptom spotting.

I'm on cd 22.

Haven't really :sex: much this month so not very hopeful.

Xxx

No changes here! On CD6, waiting for the :witch: to leave. How's everyone else doing??

:dust: <--- sprinkles for you all! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->