• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update thread - hows everyone doing?

Hiya Tattoo, good luck hun xx
so the name tattoo must mean that you have some or one ?
I design them for a living and love to meet people on here that have them too x

Hmmm you design them....I thought your display name was just cause you had some lol.....

cd 14 today,1dpo.:happydance:not taking much notice of anythng this time,just going to wait and see.

Hey everyone! Thought I would just say hi. I've been enjoying b&b for a few weeks now but haven't posted too much. I'm still waiting for my first period after coming off the pill. Then after that I think we will be officially NTNP. I've never been so impatient for AF to arrive!

Hey everyone! Thought I would just say hi. I've been enjoying b&b for a few weeks now but haven't posted too much. I'm still waiting for my first period after coming off the pill. Then after that I think we will be officially NTNP. I've never been so impatient for AF to arrive!

Good luck to you!! :dust:

Hiya Tattoo, good luck hun xx
so the name tattoo must mean that you have some or one ?
I design them for a living and love to meet people on here that have them too x

Hmmm you design them....I thought your display name was just cause you had some lol.....

I have been designing them for 24 years and love them too yes i am 45% covered and not finished yet !!!!!

well just waiting to see if my period shows up on time in a few days and then i can try soy isoflavones and see if it works for us like it has so many so quietly excited x

i think i ovulated sometime last week.. anywhere from sun- thurs. i had EWCM a few days. my body confused me this month. hopefully his swimmers caught my egg though! since i am trying to NTNP i havent been counting days. good luck everyone!

I ovulated some time last week, cant remember when now lol, so im just waiting on af which is about 10 ish days lol......

Guess your going to be having a lot more tattoos yet then hun. I dont have any yet lol.

had some pinkish blood yesterday in my cm and for the 1st time since 1dpo my pains have stopped:happydance:im 9dpo.

According to what I know, I should be Oing within the next couple to days. But since I'm not 100% sure how long my cycle is, I think I may have Oed last week. I had some pain in my right side and I had extremely light spotting 5 days post AF (only once when I went to the bathroom). Then, I started spotting brownish last night... don't really know what that's about :shrug:. Took a test last night for giggles and there was a very very faint line... but since it's so early (only 10 days post AF and 5 days post my suspected O date)... I think I've ruled it out as an evap line. We will see. I'm not getting excited, but I'll be testing again about the 20th I think. :)

Good luck everyone, dust for you all!! :dust:

im not feeling good today so bloody tired and no apetite, cant get on with anything coz i just have no energy, dont know what it could be coz its all too early to get anything so gonna hide myself away until my period shows and hopefully i will feel better once its here

Good luck mummydearest x

i dont know if i will until my period shows as this feels almost like a flu type thing, one minute i think im gettting a really bad cold and sneezing and then nothing, im still so damn tired, and have not apetite but am drinking water and cant stop drinking grapefruit juice but know its not that doing it, oh and now have a mild niggling headache as of this afternoon . so its a case of ' period hurry up and show cd 24 would be good but think it will be 26 :( just want it so i can start the soy isoflavones.
but if it dont show i will not be testing and leaving it til at least 8 weeks gone to make sure its there to stay but i doubt its this month feeling too unwell.
Good luck to you tho hun xx

im not feeling good today so bloody tired and no apetite, cant get on with anything coz i just have no energy, dont know what it could be coz its all too early to get anything so gonna hide myself away until my period shows and hopefully i will feel better once its here

Good luck mummydearest x

Thanks, I'm hoping for the best for all of us! :happydance:

Hello, All! I hope that everyone is fairing, well! ~^_^~!!

I am at 4dpo (however, I believe that ovulation came even earlier, this month). Temperature is up; feeling blah and achy; ready to eat everything in the cupboards, and beyond! Haha. Tired enough that I am sleeping for nearly twelve hours at a stretch. Hoping that this is more than just the bug I feared it to be, last week!

Copious amounts of luck to all of you wonderful ladies! ~<3~!

hope its not a bug :flower:and more like symptons of a baby nature.:happydance:dust to you.:dust:and everyone here.:hugs:

I'm 5 dpo, today I've had some nausea, acheyness and lots of tummy butterflies (but that could easily be psychosomatic!). Still :bfn: on my ICs, but keep telling myself it's too early for 10 Miu tests anyways.
Good luck to everyone!

well im feeling a little better but still so bloody tired and a mild headache and had cramping low down on and off all day but more often tonight and all i want to do is go to bed and i am now sick of the loo being upstairs when im downstairs i tend to hold on til im bursting now and my tummy feels uncomfortable and i have had until today a tugging sensation near the belly button area too but cant wait til i get my period to start the soy iso stuff in a week now i hope .
Good luck everyone xx

well im feeling a little better but still so bloody tired and a mild headache and had cramping low down on and off all day but more often tonight and all i want to do is go to bed and i am now sick of the loo being upstairs when im downstairs i tend to hold on til im bursting now and my tummy feels uncomfortable and i have had until today a tugging sensation near the belly button area too but cant wait til i get my period to start the soy iso stuff in a week now i hope .
Good luck everyone xx

Hope you feel better inkd!! :flower: Maybe :af: won't appear?? :happydance:

Wishing everyone a :bfp:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back