*UPDATE* -TMI question about CM

hopingforit

Reaction score
I am going to ask a little bit of a gross question. If anyone could help me that would be great. I am anywhere between 6-8DPO. A few times I have gone to the toilet, I wipe and there are just little streaks of blood in my CM..not much and not every time I go either. I am 4-6 days to AF. This is unusual for me. I've only once ever had a period come earlier than 24 days but my breasts aren't even sore yet and that happens ALWAYS before I get my period. Is this unusual? or something I should worry about? My cervix feels sorta open...not fully open...and isn't as low as it usually is when AF starts. Has anyone had this happen before? I don't want to get my hopes up thinking I could be pregnant so is there any reason this may happen? I really didn't want to ask this question but I have seen little streaks of blood 3 times today....

:dust: to all of you

UPDATE - The bleeding stopped. I didn't have any more bleeding after last night at around 8pm. It is now 11:30am the next day. So, the bleeding was very very little and only lasted a few hours. I tried to check my cervix but it is soft right now so I can't tell whether it is closed or open as I don't want to push and cause any bleeding. Also, my chest still doesn't hurt. I have only 3-5 days until AF is supposed to start so I'll keep an eye on it. Hopefully it was IB but until I get AF or BFP, I won't assume anything.

Sorry I'm not sure but I didn't want to R&R. Maybe the spotting is IB not sure about the cervix though, I don't check mine. Hope somebody more knowledgeable can help you.

sorry i dont know much about cervix position either.

But the spotting sounds promising as implantation bleeding, fingers crossed for you!!

donna xx

That spotting sounds promising as an implantation bleed, i'm not sure about the cervix as I dont check mine. Good luck for when you test xx

Thanks to all of you who answered! I don't want to get my hopes up about it being IB and then it's not. I am having it pretty much every time I wipe but there is soooo little blood...just tiny little streaks. I'm trying not to check CP anymore as I don't want to cause irritation. I've never had this before. My chest doesn't hurt AT ALL. I really hope it's IB. After 14 months TTC...I'm so ready for a BFP!

:dust: to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->