*update with pic* Cerazette / cystitis / implantation.. Help?!

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
I'll keep this short and sweet ladies. Finished taking cerazette 10 days ago... Had a mini bleed for three days pretty much straight away. Had unprotected sex the night of my first missed pill.

Have now got very sore bladder pains feel like I constantly need a wee but there is nothing to wee :shrug: it doesn't burn or anything so not sure if its cystitis or possible implantation? Also sore nipples and full of cold aswell... Woke up the same day with all three symptoms xx

Forgot to add that the last time I had this type of bladder discomfort was a few days before I miscarried last year.

Any advice appreciated xx

Anyone see the line very close to the control line? Advice needed thanks x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-09-22-26-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-09-22-26-03.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 238
Hey hun. This is the pill I take. I suffer what I can only describe like overactive bladder every so often. Usually brought on from anxiety or stress. But it's exactly as your describing urgency to pee but very little pee comes out with no burning but it feels like you need to go again as soon as you stand up. Very strange.

But what I've noticed since we've been trying is I think it's brought on a lot when your hormone balance changes ovulation poss implant af etc. Sometimes sex is the culprit bit dry or rough.

I bought wet wipes with ph balance to wipe after going to toilet seems to help. I would make appointment with your doctor but it may just be your hormones.

If your pee is dark you dehydrated drink a few pints of water. If there's strong smell possible you got infection which you'll need to get seen too.
I hope that helps you in anyway... It's such a horrible thing to deal with.

Hi ciz... Thanks for your reply. Its just really strange that this happens after I've finished the pill but as u said it could be hormones which would make sense.

Seriously hope this pressure pain goes soon or I think I'll be off to the walk in never mind the docs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->