**update!**

JessNJeremy

Reaction score
:happydance:I'm going home on Wednesday!!! I'm so happy because I get to spend Christmas with my DH then I get to go home the next day...and I have my first doctor's appointment on Friday! I can't wait! I'm already sad and emotional to leave my hubby and I haven't even left yet, but we'll both forget our sadness once we see the u/s screen pics! Thanks everyone for all your advice :hugs:

That's fantastic news and the right decision imo! Keep us updated!

Awwwwwww, I'm glad you've decided what to do. You must post the u/s pics here, I love looking at them!

Oh I definitely will!!! When we bought my ticket, I was so happy and relieved that I burst into tears :rofl: I already feel a little better about things

Glad you´ve been able to decide what to do. I think you´ve made the right decision.

Great that you can spend Christmas together with your OH first though and then you´ll see your LO on Friday - well everyones a winner!!

The wonderful thing is you get to spend Christmas in Japan with your DH and you get to rest your mind about the little one.

How long is your DH in Japan for?

He's here for three years :cry: but I'll get to move here next year so yay! It's very beautiful, but o so far from home. Thanks everyone for all the support and words of wisdom and I absolutely can't wait to put some pictures up here of my LO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->