update....

M

mandy121

took test today it day 14 today , think the line getting darker . but clearblue digi didnt have smiley face.. just hope i ovulate soon..:shrug:

Attachments

• Photo 0207.jpg
    Photo 0207.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo 0208.jpg
    Photo 0208.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo 0209.jpg
    Photo 0209.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Its getting darker..bet tomorrow you'll get a pos..

this is update .. i done this one at 6.30 pm and its well dark now and more darker than in pic and im getting dull ache in belly so looks like im ov or ready to but i done cbdigi test again and still no smily face . so im confused as i got told cb digi test is really good ..

Attachments

• 100204_new2.jpg
    100204_new2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
I dont know if they are or not..Ive never used one..but them pics look pos to me honey, so Id say you caught it...not go :sex:

Yeah, I'd say don't worry about the digi one get to :sex:!!!! Good Luck for us both :)

thanks to u both , and i got smiley face on cb digi this morning .. now just got to catch the egg... . :sex: once today and once tommorow should be ok ?? and is any time night or day ?/ thanks again

smiley face on digi test and another positive very dark line on cheap test , do i need to keep testing or shall i stop now as its picked the surge up .. thanks all

I would keep testing until you get a negative 2days in a row that way you can be sure you got the right positive. Hope that makes sense. Its up to you but I feel better if I test after getting a positive. Good Luck Hun

I would keep testing until you get a negative 2days in a row that way you can be sure you got the right positive. Hope that makes sense. Its up to you but I feel better if I test after getting a positive. Good Luck Hun

yeah thats wat i will do thanks hun and hows ur test going ?/ and i thought once u got pos u had :sex: for them 2 days .. as dont think i can get other half to do any more as thought tommorow was last day lol...

Yes, its recommended that you atleast do it every other day but its better to do it everyday. I couldn't get dh to :sex: that much more when it was time either. But atleast we got it in every other day. If you can persue him into doing more then do it. But atleast every other day. In my opinion everyday is too much but we gotta do what we gotta do, lol. My testing has been doing good. I'm going to quit testing since I have been getting negatives. I'm on CD 30 and I think I have tested enough. I'm going to just save the leftover test. No need in taking them if they're not going to turn positive again. LOL. Do you think I should still test or it's been long enough and its ok for me to quit? How long are you going to test for? Keep me updated! :baby: :dust: to you and me!!

Yes, its recommended that you atleast do it every other day but its better to do it everyday. I couldn't get dh to :sex: that much more when it was time either. But atleast we got it in every other day. If you can persue him into doing more then do it. But atleast every other day. In my opinion everyday is too much but we gotta do what we gotta do, lol. My testing has been doing good. I'm going to quit testing since I have been getting negatives. I'm on CD 30 and I think I have tested enough. I'm going to just save the leftover test. No need in taking them if they're not going to turn positive again. LOL. Do you think I should still test or it's been long enough and its ok for me to quit? How long are you going to test for? Keep me updated! :baby: :dust: to you and me!!

ive only been testing since 8 days after my period started and im still testing even thou i got os on cb digi and cheapie tests, but i got ps today and the 5 and the 4th, and cb digi smily face yesterday. ill test for few more days but i thought ur surge only lasted one day or 2 ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->