Updated - Anyone had their teeth whitened at the dentist

Ive only just seen this or I would of said I think snowball had it done.

You will have to show us the results :D

i think she convinced me :rofl:

If you have any questions I'm completely qualified and insured to whiten teeth. I have many before and after pictures. X

Oh well hold that bus - Ceejay123, what should I expect today? She said it should only take about 15mins to get the moulds done and sent off to get the thingys :rofl:

And can I expect decent results? I mean, does it not work for some people?

Thanks hun. I got the moulds done so back at the end of the month to get the trays and peroxide.

I don't expect or want a hollywood smile but i would be happy with that example!

Why on earth did she say one shade though? I thought that was odd but she reckoned I'd get to a B1, thats not one shade for me, maybe what she meant was 1 shade by her base shade catergories ? Isn't there 4? (sorry im in hairdresser mode :rofl:)
The last example is prob more me. I'm actually really looking forward to the results, it's more than I expected.

Haha, on the charts I use (models of teeth) there are forty shades. Maybe hers are different x

Haha, on the charts I use (models of teeth) there are forty shades. Maybe hers are different x

That makes much more sense, I think she got a bit muddled tbh!

Aw man. Day 2 and my teeth are proper sensitive. Oh it's so so uncomfortable, I've never had sensitive teeth either. I'm gonna leave it for a day or two but any suggestion on how to help me? :( The dentist warned me its pretty normal and to pop some sensodyne into the trays instead of the bleach, but obviously not an option at work :dohh:

I KNEW this sounded too easy to begin with!

It's probably me, its a take home kit from optident. Its my own moulds of course, but maybe i overdone it with the bleach in the tray last night, i can only assume. They did warn me it would be sensitive and gave me the Sensodyne toothpaste, even said to put that in the tray instead and have a day or two off.

Ahh I wish I could afford to get my teeth properly whitened. I drink too much black coffee, red wine and smoke too many cigs. My teeth are going to be hideous in a few years time :dohh:

How are your teeth feeling now?

Can i be mega cheeky and ask how much it cost? If you dont mind telling me PM :)

My teeth feel like my own again thank god! Think i'll give it a few days and then only do it for a few hours at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->