Updated - Back in hospital with bleed and contractions

Collyrocks

Reaction score
Way too early for baby to come as I'm only 28w5d. No explanation as to why but they have given me something to try and stop contractions. Very scary stuff. Started with period cramps then big bleed. Not having fun :(

Thinking about you and hoping everything turns out ok xx

Hope your ok, I was in for the same symptoms on Sunday I'm also 28.5 weeks all ok now though. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine

Hope your ok, I was in for the same symptoms on Sunday I'm also 28.5 weeks all ok now though. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine

Thanks for that. Sorry you went through the same thing as it's v scary. How did they stop your contractions. Did they give any explanation as to why it might have happened?

Sorry you are going through this worry. Hoping things settle for you and your bubba soon. Please keep us updated. Xx

Hope baby hangs in there x

Thinking of you... How are you doing today?

Thank you all for your wishes - I feel like I went viral lol.

Still in hospital but baby still in belly thank god. Things calming down mostly but still a bit of bleeding which freaks me out everytime I go to loo. I can't wait until I can go to loo without being obsessed about what is coming out of me!

I'm stuffed if I know how people do this more than once.

Hope you are all doing well and thanks again for your wishes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->