Updated: nappies, make me an offer! BG pop ins swaddlebees fuzzis & more

b23

Ollie's mummy
Reaction score
Updated: now willing to sell separately so let me know if you're interested in anything. Updated to show what has now sold

Hi all, I have a selection of nappies for sale, would love them to go as a lot but would consider selling separately if you would like a few of them (just to save on extra trips to the post office etc).

Feel free to make me an offer as they are just taking up precious space! I've put the photos of them on photobucket and have put a description of each one with it.

https://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa254/fgjdoll/Cloth Nappies/?start=all

If you've got any questions then let me know, I will keep track of this thread or you can send me a message x

Hello
Bit of a novice so bear with me. There is large selection here, some BtoP and some small. Is there enough for a full BtoP set or are they suited for a baby less than a year? Do these need covers too? I assume all that's then missing are liners? What would you be looking for for the set, delivered?
Thanks!

Hi there.
None of the nappies need covers as they all have their own built in waterproof layer. I guess it would depend on how often you would be washing them as to whether they would be enough for a complete set. I would say there are enough small sizes to use when baby is little, and because the bumgenius and close parent nappies are birth to potty and basically unused they will most probably have a long life. If I had to guess, I would say it's a good amount to get you started but you'd probably want a few more medium and larges to last until potty training, or a few more birth to potties.
You could use fleece or disposable liners too but they aren't absolutely necessary.
I was hoping for £85 including delivery but am willing to accept offers.
Hope that helps?
Beth

Hey Beth
Thanks for the prompt reply and explaining things.
I think it's a great set but I'm looking for a more me-proof (fool proof) set. I'm sure someone will want them though as you have a good selection.
Cheers..

Nappies are still available :)

How much did you want for nappy j the light green lollipop none :)

hi,

how much are you looking for nappies n, o and p and what size do they fit? :)

hi,

how much are you looking for nappies n, o and p and what size do they fit? :)

The fuzzibunz site chart (here https://www.fuzzibunz.com/size_chart.php) says from 7-18lbs as a guide. I'd take £14 for all 3 including postage if that's any good?

Updated again to show what is left now!

Thankyou, just want to say what lovely condition they were in and that you posted them fast and packaged them well. x

Hey hun
I can't see photobucket because the damn filter at work blocks it!

What Swaddlebees do you have?

Interested in swaddlebee medium (nappy k) - how much posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->