Upgrade to Extended Stay

PnutProtector

Reaction score
Well, It's official. I am WTT indefinitely now. :cry:

My (now ex) fiance left me last Sunday. I'm very glad my oopsie in Dec turned out to be a :bfn: now, because I don't know what I would have done. I was really looking forward to starting a family with him, but all those dreams have been shattered. BUT after 9 days of thinking about everything, I realized that I really wasn't as happy as I thought I was in the relationship. I have a wonderful support system and will pull through this mess my life is in right now. Things already seem to be falling back into place and I'm beginning to move forward again. :thumbup:

I just wanted to say that even though TTC is not in the forseeable future at the moment, I didn't want to abandon the relationships I have formed here. I love my girls and will continue supporting their journey. :kiss:

I'm so sorry:hugs: I hope your life is back on track soon:hugs:

Aw hun, so sorry to hear whats happened, chin up and stand with pride, for you are woman!

:hugs: You know we are all here and love your company x

Im sorry to hear that pnut :( :hugs: :hugs:

We're all hear for you if you ever need to talk xxx

So sorry to hear that, but it totally sounds like you have a great perspective on it. It's never good to settle for good enough, happy enough, etc. Time heals all wounds. You'll be fine.

So sorry to hear that but it sounds like you're on the RIGHT track!!

Hey Darling,

Im so sorry to hear this. You know that we all love you too and we're always here for you as part of ur extended support network. :hugs:

big hugs :hugs:

xxx

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all your kind words and support. You girls are definitely part of my amazing support system and I couldn't ask for a better place to come to and talk.

I'm so sorry Pnut! I'm new here, so haven't really had a chance to get to know you, but I can relate to your situation. I broke up with my fiance of 3 1/2 years almost a year ago today. It was difficult and confusing, but once I really stopped to think about it-- I realized I wasn't very happy at all. The only consulation I have is knowing that I will have a husband who loves me and wants to give me the world some day. :)

PS. I don't know about you, but we broke off the engagement pretty darn close to our wedding date. A lot of my family and his was pissed and tried to contact me about it. If this is happening to you, hopefully you can block them out! It's hard, but they dont' know what's best for your life!

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, but it's good to know that in hindsight you weren't really happy in the relationship.

I'm sure you'll find the man you're supposed to be with soon.

Best wishes to you x

PS. I don't know about you, but we broke off the engagement pretty darn close to our wedding date. A lot of my family and his was pissed and tried to contact me about it. If this is happening to you, hopefully you can block them out! It's hard, but they dont' know what's best for your life!

The Wedding was supposed to be May 1, 2010. His parents and sister have already booked flights and hotels (they live in the UK). I don't know if he has told them yet and if he has I'm sure they are upset. But i haven't really told anyone else. I should really do that I guess.

aww sweetie! I ams o sorry! had no idea! We went through a really rough patch (DH and I) a while back if you recall and everything worked out for us. Are you sure its over over or is it something that you might be able to work out?? Im here if you need to talk honey!!

runnergrl: I wish it was something we could work out, but it's just been building and building. The funny part is, at the time we broke up, I thought we were working things out and getting along well.

I am so sorry... poor sweet girl. we love you!

:( I'm sorry to hear the Pnut.

At least you've realized that you weren't happy with him. Now you can go out and find Mr. Right. - okay at least Mr. Right for You.

We should form a single wtters club! And if all else fails I can move to america, we become lesbian lovers and take turns to have babies with donated sperm

Aww sorry to hear about your break up :(
Great to hear that you're moving forward though! Strong woman :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back