upper back pain?

CormacksGirl

Mum to Adam & #2 on the w
Reaction score
Hiya ladies!

I'm posting in here as I'm not sure how far along I am due to unpredictable cycles.:wacko: I could be anywhere between 10 and 18 weeks, won't know for sure til my scan on the 2nd February:wacko:

Any way, can any of you ladies remember getting pains between your shoulder blades during first or second trimesters? It feels like someone has punched me in the back and that the muscle is bruised. Could it just be as simple as strain from my ever increasing bust size? I can't remember having this pain in last pregnancy..

Thanks in advance!

I have upper back pain, have been to physio, and basically said due to increasing bust size, and tummy size, body is all out of wack, so trying to manage best I can with upper back exercises with weights, hot packs on my back, sitting on a birth ball when at home, and pilates 2 x week, though still seems to bother me if I sit or stand too long in one position!

I have had this same issue my entire pregnancy, although it was a problem pure pregnancy, its just way worse now. I try not to sit or stand in the same position too long. Laying down, esp, on a hard flat surface like my living room floor seems to help. I also try to do yoga twice weekly. Hope you find relief. Second tri it seemed to let up a lot. Hot baths help too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->